[OT] Godspeed

Godspeed Gus, Ed, and Roger -- 38 years ago today.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Thanks for posting that.

It's good to step back and remember.

Godspeed indeed.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Decker

The Rocket Scientist

Lest We forget!

Reply to
nitram578

All my childhood Gus was my hero. I can't really explain why. He always had that rough-and-tumble look and that disarming smile about him .

I keep them all in my prayers each night.

Mike Jerauld

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Erbas-White" Newsgroups: rec.models.rockets Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 11:11 AM Subject: [OT] Godspeed

Reply to
Michael Jerauld

I remember our 4th grade teacher bringing a TV into our class in 1964-65, so we could watch some of the morning launches. I could never forget those guys!

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Gus was always my hero too. I ran a three part article about him in the first three issues of ROCINews. You can find them here if you're interested...

Oh, and here's something to think about...
Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue