[OT] Gray *knows* Kaliphornia!

I thought this was hilarious!

"My vision is to make the most diverse state on earth, and we have people from every planet on the earth in this state. We have the sons and daughters of every, of people from every planet, of every country on earth," he said.

Every *planet*? Now some things are starting to make sense!

My condolences to you folks on the left coast. I wonder if Quayle is his speech writer...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

It's true!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

We even have Starlords!

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Fred Shecter

Idiots in politics... priceless!

Randy

Randy

Al Gore was on the news today supporting Gray Davis and opposed to the recall itself. He was recently appointe dto the Apple board and I was willing to be agnostic regarding that bseeming error of judgement, till this recent political position to support someone with a 20% approval rating and to oppose a POPULAR UPSWELL.

Needless to say the recent appeals court (9th circuit again) ruling was based in large part on Gore's pleadings from the supreme court. Not relevent to the issues in this case, but the supporting rulings certainly streteched it to seem like it applied (which it does not).

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I notice nobody has commented on the obvious... Gray Davis is so boring that bringing out Al Gore was intended to "spice up" his campaign!

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

And it worked. I was channel surfing last night and stopped on C-Span long enough to see if Gore looked as stiff and effeminate as he did during the presidential campaign....he did and then some...so I surfed on. :)

tim

Reply to
tim