OT: IE for old Macs?

Anyone know where I can get a recent version of Internet Explorer that'll run on an old 8100 using OS 8.1??

Reply to
RayDunakin

Try the one from Microsoft, Ray - version 5.1.7 should work on that rig.

If for some reason that doesn't work, (but it really should) I can probably dig up a prior version for you somewhere around here.

-- Scott Schuckert

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

I bet you can, and there's a nice archive of browser over at

SkyPirate

You probably want 5.1

Reply to
Jerry Irvine