[OT] Just in case you forgot

It's Monday:
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

shreadvector wrote:

"Yarrrr, she blows !"
The Sea Captain, owner of "The Frying Dutchman"
And I thought that was a quote from a deleted scene from ST-TNG.
;)
shreadvector wrote:

Arrrrr!

(Reminder: remember to wear my pirate socks...
arrrrrrrrrrrgh-yle.)
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627

A day??? We're pirates everyday!
Look! http://vernarockets.com/id3.html
Randy www.vernarockets.com

\
I'll even wear my Puffy shirt to work monday ;-)
AlMax wrote:

Make sure it has some parrot poop on the shoulders.