[OT] Mercury Redstone T-Shirt

Early last week I received a sample T-shirt from T & M Embroidery. This was in response to an offer I saw posted on TIRF. Tom of T & M responded very promptly
to any questions I had, and the shirt arrived within a week.
The shirt has a very nice Mercury Redstone logo embroidered on it. The logo is very detailed and is comprised of four colors, yellow, red, black and white. The only thing negative I can say is that one of the Rs is filled in with thread.
Here is a picture of the logo. http://www.rocketryforum.com/attachment.php?s=&postid%7245
The shirt is a medium weight, light gray cotton. When wearing it, you cannot feel the embroidery at all. It has yet to go through the wash but I'm sure it will hold up quite well.
Thanks for the shirt Tom!