OT / Mustang Pace Car, 4 Wheeled Rockets

Well,

That was the race of the year yesterday (four wheeled rockets), or three wheels if that's what you got. Must have been sabotage :-). It takes real guts to go fast after dragging the front end on the ground with out a wheel. Can you say flat spots on the rotors!

The new mustang looked so narrow compared to Nascar bodied racers, I could have lived without the horsey on the side, the old Boss 302 stripes would look right there. (White on red would work).

I checked the ford web-site, colors looked a little off, must just be the screen display.

Robert

Reply to
Robert