OT: New member of the family; Halloween pics

On October 7th our "foster" daughter gave birth to her third child, a little girl named Alyssa Marie. She is our sixth grandchild! Alyssa
weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces at birth. I've posted some pics here:
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3009006&a=30055776&f=0
I've also posted some pics of my annual "Patio of Terror" for Halloween. This year I built several new props, including a realistic skeleton with bits of dessicated flesh; a flying ghost; a fiery ghost; an alien; etc...
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3009006&a=31476114&f=0
ˇ
Congrats !
as for the patio, picture #8 looks spooky rrrreal!

Congrats Grandpa.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u009006&a0055776&f=0
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u009006&a1476114&f=0
?