OT: New member of the family; Halloween pics

On October 7th our "foster" daughter gave birth to her third child, a little girl named Alyssa Marie. She is our sixth grandchild! Alyssa weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces at birth. I've posted some pics here:

I've also posted some pics of my annual "Patio of Terror" for Halloween. This year I built several new props, including a realistic skeleton with bits of dessicated flesh; a flying ghost; a fiery ghost; an alien; etc...

=CB=87

Reply to
raydunakin

Congrats !

as for the patio, picture #8 looks spooky rrrreal!

Reply to
spiff

Congrats Grandpa.

I've also posted some pics of my annual "Patio of Terror" for Halloween. This year I built several new props, including a realistic skeleton with bits of dessicated flesh; a flying ghost; a fiery ghost; an alien; etc...

?

Reply to
Al Gloer