[OT] New web page: CoolMathSoftware.com

Hey everyone,

Some of you know me for my rocketry photography work, and while I'm not ending that adventure, I'm also working on another passion/past-time of mine.

I work as a programmer for a CAE company (MSC.Software) for my "day job", I also love to program as a hobby to keep my mind sharp and to work on more fun projects!

I'm also a big math fan and feel there is a need for some decent educational software in this area. So, I've launched a site called

to be a portal for my various math projects.

I have 2 programs on the site right now, Math Arcade and 3D Visualization of Solids of Known Cross Section. Math Arcade is a program I wrote about 3 years ago. I recently gave it a face lift and added a couple features. This program is targeted at grade school type math drills.

The solids visualization program is one I just finished in conjunction with my old High School calculus teacher! He suggested this was a sorely needed program, especially for calculus teachers to help explain the concept to students.

There are demos of both programs available for download.

I hope to write many more programs covering everything from basic math to calculus topics.

Let me know what you think of the site, and the programs!

Thanks!

- Marc

Klinger Photography

Klinger Programming :)