Reply to
Gus

UMRS

Would you believe { } that much?

nitram578

CHUMLEY!!!!!

Reply to
Pete

Would you believe he didn't miss at all and everything was totally destroyed?

WELL, WHAT would you believe?

Randy

<randyolb

The cone of silence has descended.

Reply to
Alan Jones

What?

Reply to
Mario Perdue
3d chalkboards are the best!

nitram578

You've never heard about the cone of silence? Hmmm, I guess all your base are belong to us!

Randy

<randyolb

Yes, I do remember the Cone of Silence. I also remember that they couldn't hear anything once it was lowered so they said "What?" a lot.

Hmmm, I guess my spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune.

Mario

Engrish from "Dry Spirit."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

What?

; )

Randy

<randyolb

Everybody seems to know the "GET SMART" references, but what about the "Tennessee Tuxedo" references?

Reply to
Pete

Or Inspector Gadget?

Randy

<randyolb

I remember Tennessee Tuxedo a bit. Chumley was a Walrus. He and TT were always escaping from the zoo and being chased by the zookeeper (Stanley Livingston?) and his assistant (who had a name I can't remember). Their friend who had the 3D Blackboard was Phineas J. Whoopee (I think Larry Storch from F Troop did that voice.)

Mario

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Is that a KAOS plot?

Reply to
Alan Jones

I don't know why TT is relevant here, but I may as well add Sherman and Peabody, and Tom Terrific and Manfred the Wonder Dog. Oh, I'm the same age as Kermit.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

It's relevant because Don Adams did the voice of Tennessee Tuxedo.

Mario

Reply to
Mario Perdue

What? No Tippy Toes or Larriat Sam???