http://tinyurl.com/7qd9v
I asked you not to tell me that.
Bill Sullivan
The Rocket Scientist wrote:

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/states/california/northern_california/12751569.htm
Sorry about that, Chief.
Missed it by that.............Much

Would you believe { } that much?

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:44:24 -0500, "nitram578"

CHUMLEY!!!!!

much?
Would you believe he didn't miss at all and everything was totally destroyed?
WELL, WHAT would you believe?
Randy www.vernarockets.com

The cone of silence has descended.
Alan Jones wrote:

What?

You've never heard about the cone of silence? Hmmm, I guess all your base are belong to us!
Randy www.vernarockets.com
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Yes, I do remember the Cone of Silence. I also remember that they couldn't hear anything once it was lowered so they said "What?" a lot.
Hmmm, I guess my spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune.
Mario
Engrish from "Dry Spirit."
wrote:> Yes, I do remember the Cone of Silence. I also remember that they

What?
; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com

    Everybody seems to know the "GET SMART" references, but what about the "Tennessee Tuxedo" references?

Or Inspector Gadget?
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Pete wrote:

I remember Tennessee Tuxedo a bit. Chumley was a Walrus. He and TT were always escaping from the zoo and being chased by the zookeeper (Stanley Livingston?) and his assistant (who had a name I can't remember). Their friend who had the 3D Blackboard was Phineas J. Whoopee (I think Larry Storch from F Troop did that voice.)
Mario
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:12:51 -0500, Mario Perdue

I don't know why TT is relevant here, but I may as well add Sherman and Peabody, and Tom Terrific and Manfred the Wonder Dog. Oh, I'm the same age as Kermit.
Alan
Alan Jones wrote:

It's relevant because Don Adams did the voice of Tennessee Tuxedo.
Mario

What? No Tippy Toes or Larriat Sam???
Randy www.vernarockets.com

Is that a KAOS plot?

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/30/technology/30hillis.html?eiP90&enJ1c68b85a47519f&ex 75105600&partner=techdirt&emc=rss&pagewanted=all&position http://www.123webguru.com/website_design_news/noprivacyi325.html
Alan Jones wrote:

WHAT?!