[OT] Now the Kangaroos are pissed off

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Its funny the east coast have 5 mins without rain and they scream drought. Over here in the west we have been under drought conditions for about 10 years....we just get on with it.

But to the Roo situation I might go up the back drop a Western Grey Buck and post it in ABMR ( holding a rocket of course) to show how big these things are.

I had a freind come down here last Summer ( ours not yours) from NJ, and one of the first things he wanted to see was a kangaroo. So I obliged. I took him to a paddock that had about 50 of the bloody things in it.

He didnt see them until he said what are those funny bushes. They were the Roo's. He then made a near fatal mistake. He walked up to one that was grazing. Just before it could rip him apart I shot it. I showed him the claws in the paws. He didnt make that mistake again.

So if you ever come down here treat Roo's like you would treat bears......very bloody carefully. Go to a zoo or wildlife sanctuary. Dont go near them in the wild they will go you.

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

As an old "country boy" as we say here in the US, I've found that lifelong city folk generally fall into two categories when it comes to being in the bush. Either they're afraid of everything or they think it's just another park.

The first group quake in their shoes when they hear a coyote howl two miles away. The latter group, well, your friend was one of those...

Both ought to stay in the city. ;-)

+McG+ (Oh, look! It's a cute little black and white striped lost cat!)
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

Totally agree.

Mind you when I launch a J-L class around here even the cattle move off at speed....hehehehehe.

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

I must point out you interefered with a clear Darwin Award situation. I guess you can be forgiven since he is a friend, but the gene pool does not need a lifguard, it usually takes care of itself. :)

Tch,tch.

Reply to
a0002604

Reply to