OT: Obi Wan turns to the dark side!

Obi wan turns to the dark side! He hacks the head of helpless hello kitty off...

-- TAI FU

Tai Fu

Obi Wan hasn't turned. Hello Kitty is the Ruler of the Sith, the ultimate embodiment of the Dark Side.

;)

Reply to
raydunakin

Hello Kitty with no head a definate inprovement in my book.

Reply to
nitram578

Against my better judgement, I clicked on the link for Tai's website...

So, Tai, you did time in the Federal prison system? What did they get you for?

James ___________________ James Duffy snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
jduffy

Lookee what "Tai Fu" said!

The damn cat had it coming!

Bill Sullivan

"Don't overestimate the decency of the human race."

- H. L. Mencken

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist