OT: Paris Hilton's Ex Boyfriend Sues Over Video

Suddenly all becomes clear:

Zooty

"Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit amphetamines...."

Reply to
zoot

Next:

Hiliary Clinton caught having sex with dolphins!

Reply to
tai fu

No way! Dolphins are smart.

Brett

Reply to
Brett Buck

Brett Buck wrote: > tai fu wrote: >> Next: >>

Not only that, but most Dolphins are employed by the U.S. Navy (BTW, the Dolpins don't appreciate cracks about Dolphins working as Seals). Everyone knows Hiliary hates the military.

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Yea, but she wouldnt mind one covering her @$$ (or going into it...) when things you know, gets rough.

Reply to
tai fu

Given the width/breadth, are you sure ONE will be enough???

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

hey, you are talking about the future First Woman President of the United States, if she has her way

personally I don't think anyone up to the job would run after Ross Perot

- iz

tai fu wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

He screwed himself by making public his paranoia (real or perceived) and by his wacky VP selection.

A "normal (billionaire) person" could run and win.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You better watch out, or the same people who threatened him will come after you.

(How come tin foil hats keep coming up in this news group?)

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

And have way more class.

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
nedtovak

I guess that leaves out Bill Gates. Warren Buffet?

Bob Kaplow

For what porpoise? Or perhaps just for the hallibut?

Paul

Reply to
Paul M. Cook©®

My husband is a lying cheat. He tells me he loves me, but he has cheated our entire marriage. He is a good provider and has many friends and supporters. They know he is a lying cheat, but they just avoid the issue. He is a hard worker but many of his co-workers are leery of him. Every time he gets caught, he denies it all. Then he admits that he was wrong and begs me to forgive him. This has been going on for so long, everyone in town knows he is a cheat. I don't know what to do.

Signed,

Frustrated

You should dump him. Now that you are finally a New York Senator, you don't need him anymore.

Bob Kaplow

Stop! You're giving me a Haddock. ;-)

Mark Simpson

Dear Frustrated, You're screwed. Newt's already been through this drill three times before.

Reply to
Richard Hubbard