[OT] Patriot Act renewed

So people keep saying, but the reality is that human beings really havn't changed at all in the last couple of years, and the vast majority of the worlds population, who care more about finding something to eat, really dont give a rats about what happened in some foreign country.
This "changed the world forever" thing is mostly just an American idea. Dont confuse that with the world.

I agree that most people, most governments, don't care about anyone except themselves.
As far as the rest of the world goes, let's put it this way, if it can happen in the U.S. it sure as heck can happen anywhere else, and does.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
Hay, your welcome to Bush, I'd be happy to see him go over there and STAY!

Telescope Buyers FAQ
Al wrote:

And just which inalienable human right or rights did our Creator revoke that day?
Bill Sullivan
"This will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins." - Benjamin Franklin

How long will it take before the "Patriot Act" goes down in history along with McCarthyism...
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
    Voting for "the lesser of two evils" is still voting for evil.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

How long now before those that aren't the New McCarthy-ites become history?
Chuck
kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

I predict never. Police states are persistent. Bureaucracies are persistent. Governments are persistent. All three apply here.
The constitution is dead. Deal with it.

I quit building the estes Patriot ,in protest.We should all follow suit!

Why do I feel like I am living smack dab in the middle of the Crazy Years?