OT - Rules to Enter Texas

"tad danley"

I thought that was California.

HDS

Reply to
HDS

Alex Mericas

Having spent a few hours in the Nashville Airport yesterday waiting for a plane, I'd say Tennessee has more than its fair share of purdy ladies in it. I was amazed at the number of trim, long-haired blondes in tight jeans that populated the airport. 8-)

Mark Simpson

Come to Alabama and see them in skirts. : )

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

Pictures! I want pictures! :-)

KMJK

Reply to
Karl Martin Joseph Kowert

Sorry this isn't a binaries group. ; ) Maybe over on abmr? Maybe get a shot or two of some holding a rocket?

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

Remember the Igloo! Naaaa. It's just not the same.

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

"Alex Mericas"

Oh... yea that's right... thanks!

)

HDS

Reply to
HDS

LOL.

What's the short nickname for someone from Vermont? Verm?

I don't ever recall anyone by that name in John Wayne movies. Several by the name of Tex, a Mississippi, a Tennessee, but no Verms :)

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

What's a "Vermont"? Some French fashion designer?

Reply to
BB

You took that as a NEGATIVE comment about Texas? >;-)

Mark (only been through Texas once (Brownsville) on my way to Metamoros,Mex.) Simpson NAR 71503 Level II God Bless our peacekeepers

Reply to
Mark Simpson

Sounds like my kind of cup of coffee. Since I drink 10-15 cups/day, I'd have gone for the extra-large. ;-)

Mark Simpson

Coffee, the elixir of life. I wish that I had a pic line that I could feed it via IV drip all day long. ;-)

Mark Simpson

Because they had to have a Government subsidy to escape the great state of Texas. And am I wrong, I will apologize in advance if I am, but doesn't Texas have more people on Death Row than any other State? I was stationed in San Antonio twice wasn't impressed either time in fact I was rather disgusted that a city with such a proud history could let itself go to hell in such a big way.

Reply to
Dale Martin

texas......mexico north........ learn to read write and speak spanish....

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Well, at least you remembered the "L" in Pennsylvania - I hate it when natives pronounce it Pennsyvania

"A" job? I've had THREE in the last 2 years - may be moving to a forth this fall!

Neither do I - real men don't let a few feet of snow push them around!

So can I - that's why your bathroom has an exhaust fan in it.

You got me there - PA just elected a Democrat who pledged not to raise taxes and to preserve PA jobs - then after election vowed to raise corporate taxes "for the short term". So there might be some more jobs headed your way!!

Dale Greene Southern Pennsylvania Area Association of Rocketry (note the L)

Reply to
Dale Greene

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Or make them really mad by telling them that Alaska is going to split into TWO states, both bigger than Texas...

I've been to the past 29 NARAMs. I've never been to a more god-awful place on this planet than Houston in August.

Bob Kaplow

Jerry Irvine comes to mind...

Bob Kaplow

Oh come on now. You're STILL complaining about LBJ?!! ;-)

Mark Simpson