OT Safety first

On abmr, I have posted an image, with the same subject title. It demonstrates jerry's devotion to the safety code.

It falsely claims it is a photo of me.
Jerry "hypocrite" irvine wrote:

Nothing false about it. It's you. It's from crm, your rag!
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:22:15 GMT, Dave Grayvis

Can you put it up on a web site, somewhere? The news service I use doesn't carry any binary groups.
- Rick "I'm sure I'm not the only one" Dickinson
--
Rick Dickinson - snipped-for-privacy@notesguy.com
National Association of Rocketry (NAR) # 73975 Level 2
Rick Dickinson wrote:

I mailed it to you.
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:31:22 GMT, Dave Grayvis
Never arrived. It may have been killed by SpamAssassin at my ISP.
Got web space to put it on?
- Rick "Always up for a laugh" Dickinson
--
Rick Dickinson - snipped-for-privacy@notesguy.com
National Association of Rocketry (NAR) # 73975 Level 2
Rick Dickinson wrote:

no.
Rick Dickinson wrote:

Check again.
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:43:12 GMT, Dave Grayvis
Came through fine the second time. Thanks!
Looks like a few interesting rocket designs. The hand-launching concept for the "Bazooka" rocket is obviously a bad idea, but the rocket design and tube-launch concept have some potential.
While it is quite simple, I do find the gentle sweeping curves of the "Whistle-ROC" to be quite elegant. They remind me quite a bit of something out of 50s-era science fiction movies. I think I'll build something similar, but replace the whistles with "engine nacelles" (aka fancy turned pieces of doweling).
Thanks for the picture. You've given me a couple of design ideas to use.
- Rick "Missing the point, I'm sure" Dickinson
--
Rick Dickinson - snipped-for-privacy@notesguy.com
National Association of Rocketry (NAR) # 73975 Level 2

It is not a "bad idea".
It is not "NAR compliant". It is however both practical and safe with modest power motors and with no warhead whatsoever.

He had to "violate a copyright" to accomplish it. Nothing new for rmr.

I don't think "Dave Grayvis" came up with any ideas whatsoever.

God bless.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Should I ask the BATFE?
Maybe I could ask your "arresting officers"?

And it is in violation of the safety code.

jerry, As you well know, during the powertech fraud trial, your lawyer, acting on your behalf, stipulated that jerry irvine, you had no copyrights of patents.
you do remember don't you?