OT:Sidewalk Astronomy

Because there are some astronomers who also are rocket people, the following site went online today.
www.sidewalkastronomy.info

Telescope Buyers FAQ
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:44:32 -0800, "Starlord" <starlord<*>inreach.com> wrote:>Because there are some astronomers who also are rocket people, the following

Dennis, there's nothing there. Wouldn't you want some content before you advertise that the site is online?
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems