OT: Sidewinder Missle Ale

The perfect brew to wet your whistle after your missle flies successfully:

David Takemoto-Weerts

I've used the Igniterman stuff, but it sounds like it's about the same thing....also cut with acetone. One helpful hint I learned from Doug Pratt of Pratt Hobbies, is to screw your cap on the bottle, turn it upside down, & put in a ziploc bag. The key is the upside down part.....because then you have that thick slurry against the screw end, making it harder for air going back & forth to dry things out. -- Richard "at least I THINK it was Doug Pratt" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

Reply to
Chuck Rudy