OT: So Much For Freedom of Speech

In case it's word-wrap caused,

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Yea, I did a bad cut/paste, fixed it, and it worked. Guess you replied befroe my cancel made it out.

Bob Kaplow

Not under Herr Ashcroft...

Bob Kaplow

OH MY GOD! I've been censored again by the evil empire!

Naaa, I just canceled an incorrect post... Nevermind.

Bob Kaplow

You also get the anti-Nazi crowd at every public Nazi gathering...

Bob Kaplow

It is because Roman numerals lack a "zero" character. Because of this, Roman software developers were unable to indicate when their "C" programs ended.

Ad Astra Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

lol...

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

That's so 80's. Now it it is the "axis of evil".

Reply to
Alan Jones

Snip

Snip

Snip

---------

So much paradox... so little time.

HDS

Reply to
HDS

What are you getting upset about? The Supreme Court has declared after reviewing international law, political systems and a cursory look at the US. Constitution that it is okay to control "Free Speech" during elections. What the hell is your problem fella! Get with the program.

Hail,

The New World Order

Reply to
Arnold Roquerre

kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote in news:j+dt$ snipped-for-privacy@eisner.encompasserve.org:

I'm picturing T-shirts with pictures of Bush and Ashcroft and the caption, "Some animals are more equal than others."

Reply to
David W.

"The Rocket Scientist" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mygate.mailgate.org:

That's neither an excuse or a defense.

Reply to
David W.

"HDS" wrote in news:sqNKb.69852$hf1.56989@lakeread06:

Every patriotic, constitution-loving American should be on that list!

"Free Speech Zones" and anyone who supports them should rot in Hell.

Reply to
David W.

"Duane Phillips" wrote in news:fphLb.788744$Fm2.763294@attbi_s04:

Political gatherings that include elected public officials on public property is not a private party. Calling people with opposing political views is nothing more than an attempt to "evilize" opions you don't agree with. Pushing people with opposing view into segregated areas where their opinions cannot be heard, and preventing media access to them, is so un- American that I'm sure the people who signed the US Constitution are puking in their graves.

There's a *huge* difference between, "you can't force me to listen to what you have to say," and "I don't want to hear what you have to say, so you can't say it."

Reply to
David W.

I wasn't sure whether you were talking TRA or HSA, so I am willing to assume both.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I agree with the difference as you state. I also said as much that too much is getting blurred by improper actions on both sides. Many in this nation are losing sight of (or were never taught) any real form of moral or political ettiquette. Any way, I am with you on certain points. Especially the preventing media access bit.... but I said as much in previous post in this very thread.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Len, We don't agree on much, but I've got your back on this one. ;-) Campaign Finance Reform as put into law is a joke, a sham, a farce, an abomination and an insult to thinking Americans.

Mark Simpson

snipped-for-privacy@home.com (Mark Simpson) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Actually, Mark, I suspect we agree on a lot more than you think.

Still looking forward to buying you a beer (or four) one of these days.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens