OT: Spirit update

Ditto me too also.

Reply to
DaveL

I have found that Goodies headache powders work for me, also, if taken in the first 15-30 minutes. I usually take 2 of them with a Dr. Pepper.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

David:

Thanks so much for the information. It makes me feel like I'm in the diagnostic loop for the little guy. Keep up the good work.

Sorry to hear about your migraine. I used to suffer from them frequently from the time of my early teens until my mid 30s. Now I only get them rarely, and I can usually abort them before they turn my brain into jelly. There's an excellent book out there that links blood-sugar and hypoglycemia issues with migraines. Since reading that book, and following the advice I found there, I've had many fewer migraines.

Reply to
Marcus Leech

Absolutly!

Please.

I think most of us here are VERY interested. Thanks for the posts!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I have also found that taking Excedrin at the onset works well, and BC Powder is great, if the headache is established. Just pour it on the tongue and chase it with a caffeinated beverage. It takes a little getting used to.

John

Reply to
John Stein

Judging from some of your posts, you must treat a lot of migraines. :-)

Personally, I've found that my own migraines are generally caffeine withdrawal. A cup of strong coffee makes it go away for the moment, and that is a warning to me to ramp-down on caffeine over the following days.

Reply to
Pelysma

Dave

Thanks for the update / comment... I look forward to reading your next update....

Bobby B

Reply to
bobbyb

Hey, not complaining - great status updates and I (among others) really appreciate it.

I am planning on another late night tonight, tuned to NASA TV, for Opportunity's landing.

Go MER Team!

Reply to
BB