OT: Tasteless Christmas Humor

Merry Christmas Folks!

I can't imagine this post being any more pointless than so many others in the past few days....so enjoy!

Jim Rutkowski Executive Chef - TrailerTrashAerospace

klazloNOSPAM

Saw that a while ago, something else....

Reply to
Stephen Corban

heheheheheheh... I got that as a mp3 last xmas!

Tasteless Christmas, considering my family I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

OK, how about this one?

Jim

That one is hilarious!

Promptly forwarded that link to several friends and relatives....

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Well Jim, considering the company name, here is a good one !

almax

Thanks, I was just looking for that link, the children love it so.....

Reply to
Jim