OT: Things should quiet down for a while

Since there is no power in a huge chunk of the northeastern area of North America.

Maybe I do want to buy the solar electric system......

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

This sucks... I am in LA...scheduled to fly home to Detroit Tonight...Called Home...no power, no water, and no gas... Hope this crap is short lived....

Mark A Palmer TRA 08542 L3

Fred Shecter wrote:

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

What I want to know is:

Were the terrorists Arabs? Muslims?

Did they use rockets to take out the grid?

or did they use the explosive power of explosive rocket fuel to explode a power station?

steve

Reply to
default

No, it was a Republican squirrel in Ohio that caused it. Don't blame the Canadians, or believe the propaganda put out by the press or conspiracy theorists. The lack of a US energy policy was not a factor, but it might slow the recovery. BTW, how long has the electricity been out in Baghdad?

Reply to
Alan Jones

Mark, I was down for 23 hours. DTE had over 1.5 million customers still without power as of this afternoon. Haven't heard the latest stats.

Mark Simpson

Yeah. He flipped out when he ate a Buckeye. ;-)

Mark Simpson