OT: Things should quiet down for a while

Since there is no power in a huge chunk of the northeastern area of North America.
Maybe I do want to buy the solar electric system......
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
--
""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

This sucks... I am in LA...scheduled to fly home to Detroit Tonight...Called Home...no power, no water, and no gas... Hope this crap is short lived....
Mark A Palmer TRA 08542 L3
Fred Shecter wrote:

Mark A Palmer wrote:

Mark, I was down for 23 hours. DTE had over 1.5 million customers still without power as of this afternoon. Haven't heard the latest stats.
What I want to know is:
Were the terrorists Arabs? Muslims?
Did they use rockets to take out the grid?
or did they use the explosive power of explosive rocket fuel to explode a power station?
steve

No, it was a Republican squirrel in Ohio that caused it. Don't blame the Canadians, or believe the propaganda put out by the press or conspiracy theorists. The lack of a US energy policy was not a factor, but it might slow the recovery. BTW, how long has the electricity been out in Baghdad?

Leonard Fehskens wrote:

Yeah. He flipped out when he ate a Buckeye. ;-)