OT: Wasn't HSA Supposed to Take Care of this?

WASHINGTON, July 31 - The FBI is warning of increased al-Qaida interest in targeting U.S. ferry operations based on several reports of suspicious activity around ferry terminals. The weekly advisory says no specific threats have surfaced but that increased security awareness is "prudent" because ferry operations have minimal security measures in place.

I know this maybe running this in the ground, but shouldn't more time and money be spent on real security where it counts? Where it is minimal?

Maybe I am missing something here, but this is more important than little-ol' me going out to a field and launching my rocket's off.

Okay, okay, enough grandstanding.................. :-)

-- KMJK

Reply to
Karl Martin Joseph Kowert