[OT] What do you celebrate today? Think of NEWTON!

I hate to see this newsgroup filled with worthless messages, but hear is one nice OT bit of info I particularly like.

Newton was born today a few hundred years ago (361 years ago actually)! Its my Christmas / Newton tree in our living room. (I always hang an apple) So raise your glass for not only Christmas, but also for a great physicist!

- Theo M.

PS: any one plan to fly today?

Reply to
Theo McD.

I think you mean a cold cloudy day in Rosamond.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's just another day to me too, however, I'd still like to wish everyone a great day today. Happy Holidays everyone.

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

That is very considerate indeed.

Around here people celebrate Kwanzaa (don't forget the double aa) as well as Christmas, Haunaka, Ramadan, and several others. The Jehovas make a special point to work and do non Chrismassy stuff just to show they do.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's never a bad day to give a loved one an extra long hug.

Joel. phx

transmission

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Which lucky rocket will it be today? ;-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Go hug a rocket! (thought of that a second after I hit send,...)

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Theo,

I'm very sorry to disabuse you, but I'm nowhere near 361 years old--and my birthday is in March (the 19th to be exact), not December.

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to celebrate my birthday anyway? To be perfectly honest I am somewhat of a deity, mostly to the women that have ?known' me in the biblical sense, but in the rocketry community I'm generally a bit less.. uhh.. revered.

However, don't get me wrong. It's perfectly okay to send me presents any time of the year.

Regards, Michael Newton

Reply to
Michael Newton

ROFLMAO!

great stuff! :))

- iz

Michael Newt> Just out of curiosity, why do you want to celebrate my birthday

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed