[OT] Where to find a projection screen?

Anyone have any ideas on where to find the folding, tripod-legged projection screens? I'm more interested in where I might find one locally, so if you know of any national chain stores that might have them, please chime in.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Do you need it on a permanent basis? If not...can they be borrowed from your local library?

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Yes, I'm tired of the constant borrowing from places...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Second hand stores like Good Will & Salvation Army? eBay?

Reply to
Phil Stein

As far as Dept. stores go, I think You're out of luck.

Your best bet is a dedicated camera/photography shop.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

We just bought a screen, and the best pricing we found was at B&H Photo/Video (

)in NYC. We got an 8 footer (wall hanging, not freestanding) and saved a little over 35% from what was available locally.

If you can't find something at a local consignment or thrift store they may be your best bet.

Reply to
Anonymous

David, Try your local Staples Store. They may not have them in the store, but they can show you what it looks like, and have it delivered the next day. If it dosen't meet you needs return it to the store.

Reply to
Charles

Have you tried a camera store? Even if they don't have them, they might be able to point you to someone who does.

Reply to
AZ Woody