[OT] Where to find a projection screen?

Anyone have any ideas on where to find the folding, tripod-legged projection screens? I'm more interested in where I might find one
locally, so if you know of any national chain stores that might have them, please chime in.
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:

Do you need it on a permanent basis? If not...can they be borrowed from your local library?
--

Greg Heilers
Greg Heilers wrote:

Yes, I'm tired of the constant borrowing from places... <G>
David Erbas-White
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:57:19 -0700, David Erbas-White

Second hand stores like Good Will & Salvation Army? eBay?
David Erbas-White wrote:

As far as Dept. stores go, I think You're out of luck.
Your best bet is a dedicated camera/photography shop.

We just bought a screen, and the best pricing we found was at B&H Photo/Video ( http://www.bhphotovieo.com )in NYC. We got an 8 footer (wall hanging, not freestanding) and saved a little over 35% from what was available locally.
If you can't find something at a local consignment or thrift store they may be your best bet.
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627