OT: Which Sci-Fi/Fantasy Character are you?

http://www.tk421.net/character /
I'm Harry Potter. Go figure!
Bill Sullivan
"Taxes are not levied for the benefit of the taxed." - Lazarus Long

This may be my last post; I'm not sure I can face life as... Wesley Crusher
Scott Schuckert wrote:

I was convinced I could do better than that, but I'm in the same boat -- oh, the agony...
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:

It says I'm Gandalf. Who, or what is a Gandalf?? Good guy/bad guy? For that matter who is Wesley Crusher??
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
nedtovak wrote:

Gandalf, from Lord of the Rings, good guy.
Wesley Crusher, teenage space nerd from StarTrek TNG, son of Dr. Crusher
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:

Ah, that would explain why I didn't know. I guess when it comes to science fiction I'm old school.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
nedtovak wrote:

"Original" Star Trek?
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Actually never got into any of the flavors of ST. My tastes are more along the lines of The Omega man, Planet of the Apes(original), Fahrenheit 451, Rollerball, Logan's Run and such.
Never could get into fantasy either. Well, I do make a fantasy exception to Star Wars :) But unlike everyone else on this planet I can wait until the dvd release.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
nedtovak wrote:

Good guy, Lord of the rings. "Who is Wesley Crusher??", Son of Dr. Beverly Crusher, STNG.
Me? I'm Marcus Cole.

Yoda am I.
How TF did that happen?
Doug

Senator Palpatine for me!!! Jeezus, there is no hope for me afterall!!!
Paul.

Doug Sams wrote:

Two of us that makes.
Well, off to Dagobah I am!
-

I must have missed the first post of the thread. What's the URL for the quiz?
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
We need to ensure that actions by our government uphold the principles of a democratic society, accountable government and international law, and that all decisions are taken in a manner consistent with the Constitution.

--
Gary Bolles

summum jus, summa injuria est

You know, the guy that should have been one of the red shirts in the first episode of STNG.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Actually, they were "gold shirts" for the ST:TNG era. My theory for the reason for the switch: Stewart looked better in red..lol.
--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux User #328317 - SlackWare 10.1 (2.6.10)

Ah! You're right. I guess I was caught up in some kind of alternate universe.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

That's why you should never post to Usenet during an ion storm!

Everything you post is BS.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Apparently Jerry doesn't "get" Star Trek references.