OT: Which Sci-Fi/Fantasy Character are you?

No....If I had been scored as "Aragorn"...*then* it would be HOT DAMN!!!!

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

I must have missed the first post of the thread. What's the URL for the quiz?

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Doggonit, when I read that, I missed the "never". That's what I get for reading your message while talking to my wife...

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Gary

You know, the guy that should have been one of the red shirts in the first episode of STNG.

Randy

<randyolb

Actually, they were "gold shirts" for the ST:TNG era. My theory for the reason for the switch: Stewart looked better in red..lol.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

James T. Kirk! Red Alert!

Reply to
J.A. Michel

I guess I'd have to be Mulder. RMR resembles one of my favorite episodes. Deny, Obfuscate, & Inveigle.

Randy

<randyolb

Isn't that Jerry's law firm???

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

"Inveigle"?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Ah! You're right. I guess I was caught up in some kind of alternate universe.

Randy

<randyolb

"If you prick me, do I not... leak?" -- Data

GC

Reply to
Gary Crowell / VCP

INVEIGLE - To lure, or entice, or lead a person astray by false representations or promises, or other deceitful means. Source: Lectlaw.com ...

Randy

<randyolb

That really does sound like jerry's lawfirm!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

LMAO!!!

Thanx Dave, now I have to squeegee the brew off my monitor!

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Lookee what David Erbas-White said!

Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe "Initiating the 'getting the hell out of here' maneuver"

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Me too. Must be something wrong with the quiz. Time to reprogram the simulation. Or phase out and go travel the rest of the universe.

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Before you go...be sure to hook up with some misplaced "Injuns", and then tell your boss to "go to Hell".

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Reply to