OT: Which Sci-Fi/Fantasy Character are you?

He's the old guy in Load of the Rings

Scott Schuckert wrote:

What, and deny us the chance to yell "Shut up, .........!" ? ;-)
writes:

Me too. Must be something wrong with the quiz. Time to reprogram the simulation. Or phase out and go travel the rest of the universe.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
We need to ensure that actions by our government uphold the principles of a democratic society, accountable government and international law, and that all decisions are taken in a manner consistent with the Constitution.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Before you go...be sure to hook up with some misplaced "Injuns", and then tell your boss to "go to Hell".
:o)

--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux User #328317 - SlackWare 10.1 (2.6.10)
Dale Greene wrote:

The Rocket Scientist wrote:

I'm "Elrond".
*Way* cool!!!
(Oh...Damn! That means I could never *do* Liv Tyler...)
--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux User #328317 - SlackWare 10.1 (2.6.10)
Greg Heilers wrote:

"Oh..Damn!"??? Don't you mean HOT damn!!!?????
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

No....If I had been scored as "Aragorn"...*then* it would be HOT DAMN!!!!
:o)
--

Greg Heilers
Greg Heilers wrote:

Doggonit, when I read that, I missed the "never". That's what I get for reading your message while talking to my wife... <sigh>
-Kevin
The Rocket Scientist wrote:

Gods! That's even worse than coming up as Wesley Crusher! Now you have to go out and get D+D rulebooks and a spice rack to be the New Age occult icon of geekiness.
BTW, I got Elrond. I can live with that even though I see myself more like Boromir, or the movie version of Theodin. Though I'm sure many would say Exador from Mork and Mindy would be a closer call. I could live with that too ;-)
Chuck
Zathras of the Great Machine wrote:

Now, now....even though D&D set a new standard in defining "geekiness"; remember...if *one* thing inspired it more than any other...it was "Lord of the Rings"....so it's best to avoid even *mentioning* D&D.
:o)
"Exidor" is cool...because Richard Donner *also* portrayed the wonderfully goofy "Yancy Tucker" on The Waltons!
And "Theoden"....definitely the epitome of "cool" with regards to LotR movie characters. Sean "Boromir" Bean as well, especially since he was also "Richard Sharpe".
--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux user #328317 - Slackware 10.1 (2.6.10)
Hey! I'm Jean-Luc! Make it so!!
David Takemoto-Weerts NAR # 80818 L1
"The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program" -- Larry Niven
James T. Kirk! Red Alert!
--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2

I guess I'd have to be Mulder. RMR resembles one of my favorite episodes. Deny, Obfuscate, & Inveigle.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Isn't that Jerry's law firm??? <G>
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:

LMAO!!!
Thanx Dave, now I have to squeegee the brew off my monitor!
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe "Initiating the 'getting the hell out of here' maneuver"
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

"Inveigle"?

INVEIGLE - To lure, or entice, or lead a person astray by false representations or promises, or other deceitful means. Source: Lectlaw.com ...
Randy http://vernarockets.com /