OT - Woodward Dream Cruise

Since two-wheelers started an OT thread on their annual gathering in SD, I wanted to give equal time to the world's largest single-day automotive event, the Woodward Dream Cruise. Next Saturday, August 16 1.7 Million+ people will line the streets of Woodward Ave. from Detroit to Pontiac, MI to watch 10,000 classic and muscle cars cruise up and down the road. It's quite a spectacle. If you're interested, there are many websites related to it. A quick Dogpile search gives a bunch of hits. This year they have a burn-out contest on Friday Night. My son's geeked. Now we need to find a set of old "skinnys" for him to smoke off of the rims. ;-)

Mark Simpson

Hey Mark,

What the Hell does that have to do with ROCKET'S. Just kidding. Tim S. and I both got laid off on Monday.

Dan McCullough TRA# 7963 L2 AZ Bound

Reply to
Dangerous Dan

What part of AZ? To make it a rocket related topic, we happen to fly rockets and are in amidst of planning the building of a 17' tall tomahawk for the PlasterBlaster drag race. Any good at laying glass? ;) SSS launch is this weekend, Ahpra in 2 weeks. Pop on by!

Joel. phx (Phoenix)

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Mesa, AZ soon as I sell my place. Still in the learning phase of glassing. Can't wait to get out there and Fly some Rocket's

Dan McCullough TRA# 7963 L2

Reply to
Dangerous Dan