Re: OT: the State of the Union address

A bit of analysis of Ws message. Here is a list of some words and how many times they were used in last nights speech, in alphabetical order:

Ashley 3 constitution 0 US 1 Iraq 1 anti-gay discovery 0 exploration 0 God 3 Iraq 23 law 12 marriage 2 + 7 anti-gay Mars 0 math 5 Moon 0 peace 2 reading 2 research 0 rights 1 rocket 0 Saddam 5 science 3 space 0 teach 1 plus 2 anti-gay terror 20 war 9

To paraphrase "W": If activist Presidents (and Attorneys General) insist on forcing their arbitrary will upon the people, the only alternative left to the people would be the constitutional process.

Bob Kaplow

I didn't listen to Ws speech but from the below I can guess he mostly likely talked about "Iraq Terror Law" and "Marriage Math" and "Saddam Ashley God". followed by "Peace Science Reading". it makes my head spin.

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

Your an idiot.

Marc

Marc Casanova

Uh, anyone else catch the irony here?

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Yeah. The irony is that I thought the thread had zero content until Marc posted. Politics has no place here.

Now I'm starting to think about a 4" tube (which I have lots of) instead of a

5.5" > >
Reply to
Alex Mericas

Hybrids don't have a lot of oomph, tis true. However, as another option you could use the 5.5 or 6 inch tube, do a few outboard 29mm or 38mm (in the 6")mounts, and then use something like a Gwiz set on launch detect to light something like H242s right after the hybrid lights and the rocket starts moving. Then you would get boomzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Marc,

You really need to rinse the sand out of your vagina, your whole disposition will improve.

And Bush is the idiot.

Jim Rutkowski Executive Chef - TrailerTrashAerospace

Jim

I believe you meant to type "You're an idiot".

Yes, we watch with great amusement those with diminished cranial cavity capacity.

John

Reply to
John Stein

What's your real opinion? :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Wow. How long did it take you to think that up. I bet you had to look up a few words there, didn't you ;-)

I love watching liberals attach each other. All the venom they show during the primary will come back to them in November. What a great show. I can't wait until I get to vote in the primary for the bleeding heart liberal democrat most likely to loose against Bush in November. That's the hardest choice I'll have this year. Which looser to send up to the show. ;-)

Bush has already shown he can beat a popular liberal democrat in a general election? Remember Ann Richards? Stomped her. That was fun.

snipped-for-privacy@TrailerTrashAerospace.com wrote:

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Ewww! ;)

I don't want to see Ted Kennedy "attaching" to anyone!

Reply to
RayDunakin

At least not before they don a Coast Guard approved floatation device.

Reply to
Tim

Bush might have had a chance until Pat Robertson said this:

"I really believe I'm hearing from the Lord it's going to be like a blowout election in 2004....George Bush is going to win in a walk."

Now, don't forget that this is the same Pat Robertson who said that God would send a hurricane to destroy Disney World.

In case you don't remember how that one turned out, God sent the hurricane to hit where CBN (Pat Robertson's organization) is headquartered.

Bush is doomed.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

You must not have seen it when the kids and I hit Disney. ;)

Reply to
Tim

Interesting that someone called " snipped-for-privacy@TrailerTrashAerospace.com" calls anybody an idiot. LOL

Mark Simpson

As Maxwell Smart would say "Missed it by THIS much".

Mark Simpson

My smartass filter works again!

Reply to
Jim

I didn't know that you could filter your own messages out. :-)

Mark Simps> My smartass filter works again!

Reply to
Mark Simpson

Arrgh....skewered again on your rapier-like wit.....oh the agony........

Jim Rutkowski Executive Chef - TrailerTrashAerospace

Jim

LOL. I checked out your website. Some nice stuff there. I have a legit question about Kevin's "10" Test Tube Rocket". How much noseweight did he have to add to move the CG to a favorable point? All that rearend weight must have made it tough to balance out. And I like the big tube cutting jig. I may have to give it a try. Thanks, and I won't pull your leg any further. Take care,