Reverse Circulation Bits | RC Bits Manufactured by Focus Mining Services

Focus Mining Services supplies a range of Reverse Circulation Bits (RC bits ) which are designed for optimal performance. We supply RC bits which are s
pecially designed for hard formation drilling. We Supply RC Bits which can drill 123mm to 146mm diameters holes. For RC Bits Contact (08) 9284 1106. V isit www.focusmining.com.au for more Mining Products.