Wont launch

The light for the pre-launch trigger test comes on then I press and hold do wn on the trigger to launch, nothing happens. How long do engines last on s
helf? I've read that it may be my trigger, but where can go to get my large r trigger? Any help would be appreciated greatly.
replying to kenvilseck104 , Mike wrote:

More input! I have motors that are over 20 years old and they work just fine. First, remove the igniter from the motor. Is it burned? If not, you have a bad connection or weak batteries. If yes, the pyrogen was probably not touching the propellant grain. The pyrogen MUST be in contact with the propellant. If the motor has misfired before, there may be carbon deposited on the end of the propellant grain preventing the pyrogen from making contact. To clean the carbon off use a small, sharp drill bit that just fits the nozzle (I keep a 1/8" bit in my range box). Turn the bit by hand, NOT in a drill. Hope this helps.
Clear skies and straight smoke. Mike NAR 31689