Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: F/S 1/48 kits and books
/../ Imagine how much more there must be available now :D

Former member of the group
Has anyone here heard of or from Jules in England. He used to have quite a stash and an iguana before he moved over the Saxony. I know he's back in England, or he was circa 2012. I had an email from...

F-150 Super Crew
Is there a plastic kit of the F-150 Super Crew?
1
1

tamiya 35202
does anybody have a idea on how many 35202 otto carius tiger 1 were released

Collect Aire AT-9 Jeep
I am looking for the 1/48 AT-9 Jeep kit...if anyone has one they would like to sell please let me know...this is the only kit I need to complete a collection of all the planes my grandfather flew in...

Factory Sealed 1966 Rambler American Convertible Johan Model For Sale
I have this model on eBay at the following link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/142809102761

"Air Trax Resin Saab kit Wanted"
1:24 Saab 96 Sport 1962 two stroke issued in 2007. Thanks, Pete
1
1

Re: looking for 1/72 A-5A kit
wire monkey wrote in news: Didn't Trumpeter do one?

Aircraft, Russian colours
I have a kit for a Be-12 (for several years now) and whenever I think about starting it the subject of what the external colours might be comes up. S ince this group is a little slow and undermanned I...

models for sale, Long Island
mostly 1/48 WW2 aircraft by highly regarded manufacturers.. some jets (pre 1960's vintage), some 1/32 scale WW2, Some of the models include resin or metal upgrades. I will not ship. please contact via...

P51 Exaust Shrouds
Is there a reason why some Merlin-powered P-51s have shrouded exaust stacks and others have unshrouded exaust stacks? I have seen photos showing both and I am trying to figure out why. Was there a...
1
1

Thoughts on light and painting.
Setting up a new hobby room. I've got an overhead 4 bulb fixture for primary lighting Is there any thought on light color for painting vs display? I have daylight, soft whtte, warm white, etc. They...
2
2

1/35 M752 Lance kit?
Hi all, does anyone have experience yet with the 1/35 M752 Lance from Dragon? New release apparently, and on the expensive side... any views? What's putting me off a bit is the multipart track - did...
3
3

1/144 Aircraft - any interest?
I've been building and collecting 1/144 aircraft for the past 4 or 5 years and wondered if anyone else here is doing the same.
2
2

Can you market your product or company within 5 seconds to your consumers?
Yes, you can, through billboards. It is one of the most popular methods of outdoor advertising, especially among big companies. You can make an impact in the subconscious mind of the pedestrians,...