Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tamiya F-16: wth?
Just what you'd expect, but the canopies--clear and smoked--have a mold line running right down the middle. I know, "it's a simple matter of sanding down and repolishing"--but what the hell's the...
12
12

tank wheel masks
anyone have a good home brew method for painting those black rubber circles?
11
11

Looking for large scale US Navy sailor figure.
Looking for a large scale US Navy sailor figure 1/12 or ~6" tall (~150 MM?). Preferably not an action figure, but just standing. Must be in WWII to Korean War winter dress uniform; i.e. blouse with...
5
5

underwater thrusters
Hi I'm lookong for mini underwater dc thrusters. Do you know any? thx paul

WTB - Microscale 72-386 F-86 Sabre Korean War (Peg o' My Heart)
Hello, Wondering if anyone has a copy of Microscale 72-386 that they'd like to part with for a price? I'm mainly interested in the markings for "Peg O' My Heart" so I'd defintiely consider a partial...

ARM: Armorscale 1/35 scale .30 caliber M1919A4 machine gun barrel
Product Review: Armorscale 1/35 scale Set No. B25-064; .30 caliber Browning 1919A US Machine Gun Barrel; two turned brass parts; price US $7.00 (from Chesapeake Model Designs, PO Box 393, Monkton, MD...

1/32 Czech Model Buffalo - Comments
on the amount/complexity of the PE and resin that comes with this kit, please. Never bought Czech before. Not being into details, I'm not sure if the extra detail bits will do anything for me. from...
1
1

Builder Needed.........
I am get to old and blind plus my fingers don't work as they use too. I need someone to build a few kits for me if the price is reasonable, they are mostly WWII Military plus a couple of Vietnam era...

"Skyblasters" F-86
I saw a neat photo in an Aviation Week from a couple of years ago. It was an F-86 decorated with red, white and blue, AF stars and U S A AIR FORCE on the side. It also had a big logo in fancy font...
4
4

Predator Tank (Warhammer 40K)
I just got a great deal on a Predator Tank from Warhammer 40K. I put the little guy together tonight and posted it to the binaries group. It is a fun little lit, with plastic and white metal parts. I...
6
6

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 7 days Last-modified: 1 September 2005 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...

Need a 1/32 French WWII pilot figure
I found the 1/32 WWII Italian figures. (thanks for the help). Now I need a 1/32 French WWII pilot figure. Who make these??? Thanks in advance

ARM: Review - DML 1/72 Scale M4A3E8 (76) HVSS
Kit Review: Dragon Models Limited 1/72 Scale Armor Pro Kit No. 7302; M4A3E8 (76) HVSS; 189 parts (160 in grey styrene, 27 etched brass, 2 tan DS plastic track runs); price US$14.95 Advantages: very...
6
6

IPMS Gloucester Model Show 2007
For all those in the UK in need of a modelling fix, especially in the Cardiff/Bristol/Worcester/Swindon/Cheltenham/Gloucester/Oxford area, here is a chance to chat with fellow plastic scale modellers,...
5
5

goddam history channel
where's all my 262 kits?