Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Model / Book Shops in Kiev?
Does anyone know the location of good model and book shops in Kiev for those with an interest in aircraft? Thanks, Jon.

ARM: Review - Miniart 1/35 Scale Soviet T-70M Early Production with crew
Kit Review: Miniart 1/35 Scale Kit No. 35025; T-70M Early Production Soviet Light Tank w/Crew; 360 parts (356 in medium grey styrene, 4 clear styrene); retail price US $29.95 Advantages: best kit of...

ARM: Review - Zvezda 1/35 scale Soviet Machinegun Crew WWII
Kit Review: Zvezda 1/35 Scale Kit No. 3584; Soviet Machine Gun Crew WWII; 80 parts in olive styrene; price about US $8.50 Advantages: new sculptor for Zvedza producing nice, new figures; not a...

ARM: Review - 5 Star Models (Jadar) 1/35 scale 2S6M Tunguska
Kit Review: 5-Star Models (Jadar) 1/35 Scale Resin Kit Number 35001; 2S6M "Tunguska" Soviet SP Air Defense System; 263 parts (203 parts in hard tan resin, 58 etched brass, 2 sections of heavy twisted...

Trumpeter BR-52 - whell spacing scale
It seems that Trumpeter made the wheel spacing on at least some of the 1/35th German Railroad guns in 1/32 to fit a common model RR scale. I'd like to use the BR-52 with units from other companies -...
1
1

Star Wars Ep. 1 ship Q
What was the ship in Ep. 1 that resembled a highly polished SR-71? Thanks.
5
5

Need help for painting guided missiles
Hi all - recently I scored three older Aurora? (maybe Monogram 1:100) missile kits, the Regulus II, the Bomarc and the Rascal. Thing is, I want to paint these as if they were in front line use....
3
3

Double HELP!!!!
Hello All, Well, I've got three major problems. My brother just moved recently and found two un-built models I had stored over there for a few years. One is the AMT/ERTL X/YB-35 (1/72), and a Delta2...
4
4

really super glue
the dollar store near me had a 3 pack of super glue gel for a buck. i was out of the 'spensive hobby shop stuff and desperate, so i bought a three pack. an hout later i went back and bought 10 card of...
7
7

come on guys...
someone had to build the italeri me 321...
8
8

Revell Alfa Romeo missing sprue
I have a Revell 07316 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 1/24 model kit that is missing the red sprue that has the hood and trunk lids on it. The box was sealed and the inner plastic has not been opened, but...
4
4

Operating Logging Mill for sale on ebay
I have a wonderful logging mill at auction on ebay and would like to liquidate. HEre is the link hav a look it comes with an operating flat car. Great for any layout. _JLC
2
2

Trumpeter Wellington - any ideas when?
I see the test shots of Trumpeter's 1/48th Vickers Wellington have been reviewed over on Hyperscale. Is there any word on when the finished kit will hit the shops? I was beginning to think this was no...
2
2

Trumpeter 1/35 Chinook CH-47D and 1/32 Dauntless are out
We have just had a delivery that includes these two, plus the Chevrolet Monte Carlo Landau. The Dauntless looks very good. David SBX Model Shop of Montex Masks to the world!

Got My...
...Squadron flyer.