Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

he 111
was it ever tested or used as a night fighter?
1
1

Wanted: Hasegawa Draken'Air Superiority'
Hi folks, I'm looking for the Hasegawa Saab J-35J Draken kit featuring lo-viz grey and dayglo numbers. Anyone willing to part with one? Gary.

Internet Modeler
I have recently found the online Internet Modeler magazine. I've been happily reading the back issues. What an incredible resource! I've also noticed a few names that I recognise from somewhere.......
6
6

cuts
for the second time in a month, i managed to really cut myself with a new exacto number 11. this time it was my thumb and i could see bone. once again i missed a blood vessel but it stoll bled...
36
36

Building a 2003 RAAF Hornet from Academy kit?
Hi, I want to build a 2003 RAAF F-18 using the Academy 1/32 'C' model... I've read the catapault tow-bar needs removing, a landing light added, the seat has a different harness and the fin tips...
3
3

ARM: Pre-Review - Trimaster 1/35 Scale Pzkw. 38(t) Ausf. E/F
Kit Review: Tristar 1/35 Scale Model Kit No. 020; German Panzer Kpfw. 38(t) Ausf. E/F; 530 parts (482 parts in tan styrene, 40 etched brass, 8 clear styrene); retail price US $42 Advantages: nice,...
5
5

Seeking small bases for displaying work...
Hello. Once again I turn to you for guidance. I usually purchase small unfinished craft wood pieces for vignettes and single figure displays at stores like Michaels and Hobby Lobby. However, in...
7
7

Who Needs Models - I Just Bought Another F***ing Guitar
Guitar Center. 8am. 60 people in line ahead of me..... Came out with an Ibanez Hollow Body/Transparent Orange... That Makes 7 now. The Disease Mutates To Other More Expensive Boy Toys...... Wish Me...
16
16

Hamilton, Ontario Hobby shops
I'll be going to Hamilton, Ontario next month. Can anybody comment on these stores I found on the net. I'm looking for plastic models, mainly cars and supplies. I would also like other opinions /...
1
1

anyone from near Sheffield want to buy some kits?
I cant afford to buy a new tyre until i sell some kits, i cant wait for ebay etc. I have loads of 72nd kits, Military jets, ww2 etc I guess most are run of the mill still available but a lot are OOP....

history morons
discovery channel mangles history too. on future weapons they said the army's new gun is the first in history to fire around corners. morons.
33
33

ideas on indivdual cases for 1/25 car collection?
hi, i have been overseeing my late father's collection of over 100, mostly 1/25 scale preassembled cars since the 70s. they date back to the 40s, as well as earlier childhood models in smaller scale....
2
2

OT pics of my new car
of room in the boot for models! http://www.julianhales.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/main.htm
9
9

Whither Airfix...
Hey all! Got into a discussion with a firedn recently about Airfix models. He claims that airfix is such a low quality that they ought to just quit and get out of the business. I countered that...
35
35

Scale ACT 2006
Scale ACT 2006 Canberra RSL Club hosted this years Scale ACT competition. Many great entries were on the display, here is a selection of photos I took of the event. Enjoy!
1
1