Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ARM: Review - DML 1/72 T-34/76 Model 1942 German Army
Kit Review: Dragon Models Limited 1/72 Armor Pro Kit No. 7268; T-34/76 Model 1942 German Army; 180 parts (140 in grey styrene, 33 etched brass, 2 DS track runs in tan, 1 twisted metal wire); retail...
4
4

[Slighty-OT] Help Required
Guys and Gals, please indulge me for a few moments with this request for help. I'm a supporter of the Sea Cadet Corps, the UK's largest youth organisation. I'm also the treasurer/secretary of a local...

MPM He-177 arrived
Looks pretty nice compared to some of the MPM kits I have played with lots & lots & lots of parts
22
22

OT: Star Trek Auction Coming Up
some of the models are on the block, so its not completely OT> Craig http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060519/od_nm/leisure_startrek_dc_3
1
1

A-7 Corsair + F-8 Crusader Scale drawings ?
I am looking for good scale drawings on the Vought A-7 Corsair II and the F-8 Crusader. Any ideas where to find these? regards Meindert
5
5

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 5 days Last-modified: 1 September 2005 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...

slightly O/T. Computer question
Hi Troops: I am having some small glitches with my computer and I suspect they are due to small bits of previously removed programs remaining in the registry. I was in Office Depot yesterday and...
61
61

It worrrrks! Anyone wanting info's on how to convert a cardboard-model into a regular RC-model?
Hello Fellows! It works :) After three less satisfying experiments its the fourth run which seems to come out nicely: Convertign a cardboard-model into a regular wood-and-glassfiber-model. In...
3
3

P-38 Yippee question
I mentioned recently that I wanted to build a 1/72nd 5,000th P-38 which was in the fire engine red Yippee scheme. I was offered a set of decals which duly arrived so I am now starting the model. I...
2
2

news.sbxmodelshop.co.uk Update - new group
Following a request, we have now added This one isn't getting a large backlog loaded but will keep up to date from now. To use this service, just point your news reader at and you should be up and...

Question re: Minicraft 1/48 Piper Super Cub
Picked up this kit. Instructions include painting - but there is no color code - only letters (A, I, N, etc.) Some I can guess, but not all. Does anyone have the instructions with the color code...
5
5

FS: Model Car Kits and Some Die-cast
I have some car kits here that a friend asked me to try and sell for him. He's not too computer savvy and thinks I am. He prefers cash or Money Orders. I can ship Parcel Post or Priority inside the US...
1
1

ARM: Academy 1/35 Scale US Medium Tank M3 Lee
Kit Review: Academy (MRC) 1/35 Scale Kit No. 13206; US Medium Tank M3 Lee; 413 parts (411 in dark green styrene, 2 steel color vinyl track runs); retail price US $42 Advantages: corrects most of the...
2
2

Who recognises this RLM Farbtafel (color chart) ?
Does anyone know whether this RLM Farbtafel from a fairly recent book on the subject, or possibly some kind of oiginal? It looks almost new, so I don't think it's 65 years old. Rob My models: Me 163B...
3
3

Cockpit color(s) JAS 39 Gripen
Hello All, Can someone tell me the cockpitcolors of the JAS Gripen?The Revell kit uses only a mix of there paint.I have humbrol,but FS. wiil also works for me. E-mail: THX. Han Krol, Holland
1
1