Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone here with a Reese or CH Hanson 4 inch stencil set?
I'm designing decals for an AQM-34 (RPV) project, and these birds were given nicknames after surviving five missions over Vietnam. The nicknames were applied with a stencil set, and after a very long...

Model Kit Reviews -- Observations and Comments
Looking at some of the newsgroups and discussion groups elsewhere, there seems to be a grave misunderstanding on the purpose and concept of model reviews. To that end, let me present my own philosophy...
16
16

2006 IPMS/USA National Convention update
2006 IPMS/USA National Convention Here is the latest and current news for your Convention: On-line Registration: With the Online Registration System you can register for the model contest, purchase...

Semi Packed & Almost Ready To Move
Ahh,this is driving me crazy! & I have a 1 bedroom apt.!,my''babies'' arepacked,been so for a week or more,they're riding in the car with me!.Moving out starts this saturday.
5
5

Trends in modeling
That thread about what would be the next trend in modeling has stirred some gray cells. I think there has been a trend slowly sneaking up on us for some time. Remember all the comments over time about...
7
7

Toolbox Part Needed for 1/35 Tamiya Challenger Tank Kit
I'm looking for the toolbox part (D21 & D22) for the 1/35 Tamiya Challenger 1(Mk.3) tank kit. If you happen to have this part handy for sale, please drop me an email. Thanks, Jeff
2
2

Ques about Tamiya paint
Have some US WWII armor on the bench and was planning on using Tamiya OD XF- 62 since it seems according to those who know to be the best OOTB. Last time I used Tamiya I shot it through my airbrush...
15
15

Shipping time from HLJ to west coast?
Ordered a kit from Hobby Link Japan and had it shipped by SAL (surface air lift). Does anyone have a good idea how long it should take to get to California? Thanks, Eric
4
4

Ebay - castle keep for miniature figures
Now on ebay Strong castle keep for sale. fortified castle tower built onto a mountain. Completely landscaped. Highly realistic. True raised bricks. Perfect for all 54mm and 70mm scale miniature...
1
1

A.B. Charles and Son Pittsburgh PA
3
3

ARM: cyber-hobby.com 1/35 Scale Sd.Kfz. 251/2 Riveted Hull 2-in-1
Kit Review: (Dragon Models Limited) 1/35 Scale Kit Number 07 ('39-'45 Series Kit No. 6326); Sd.Kfz. 251/2 Ausf. C Rivetted Version 2-in-1 kit; 838 parts (762 in grey styrene, 67 etched brass, 16 clear...

Quality of Italeri Ship Kits??? Upcoming PT Boat
how are their ship kits? wondering what kinda trouble I'll be getting myself into if I drop $135 for the new 1/35 Elco boat... - Craig http://www.squadron.com/ItemDetails.asp?item=it5602

Free Access Newsgroup server for rec.models.scale and others
Just to remind you all, there is a news server at which is providing a full feed of the following news groups. Currently we have no plans to expire messages on and we will be keeping at least 2 months...
20
20

greate offers
Hy everyone. An amazing opportunity for all the people who live worldwide. Providing all the information related to the Houses, Beach Houses and for rental basis. So plan your weekend with your...

references for tractor in Monogram's 1/48 B-24
There is a tracked tow tractor in Monogram's 1/48 B-24 Does anyone have any references on what this is besides a "tractor" Did it even exist?
10
10