Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Monogram 1/48 C-47 Kit
Does anyone know if this kit ever included the boarding ladder or boarding steps for the cargo doors? It was the one that just hooked into the floor of the cargo bay. If there was none, is there an...
3
3

Bilek MiG 21's
Hi all Anybody had any experience with the Bilek MiG 21's RE: accuracy, fit of parts etc Regards Simon
1
1

Removing old glue
I picked up some vintage kits and want to disassemble them to rebuild/restore them. Is there any way to to remove the old tube type glue etc without too much damage ? Suggestions welcome thanks
3
3

HMCA show/swap meet tomorrow
I have not seen it mentioned here yet, so here is the posting for Hoosier Model Car Association's show 9-4 at First Church of the Nazarine, 9041 E.25th street Indianapolis IN Free admission Gravity...

[REQ] 1971 Dodge Charger RT pictures and owner
Hi all, I will work on an 1/25 scale AMT 1971 Dodge Charger R/T. As I do everytime I will build a model, I look for a lot of details about that car. For that one, I want to open all the doors, so...
22
22

ARM: Review - Trumpeter 1/35 Scale KV "Big Turret"
Kit Review: Trumpeter 1/35 Scale Kit No. 00311; Russia KV "Big Turret"; 286 parts (281 in grey styrene, 2 vinyl track runs, 2 clear styrene, 1 twisted copper wire); price US $24.95 Advantages: First...
6
6

JASC Paint Remover
Hi, So I went ahead and bought a bottle of JASC paint remover to remove the paint from my diecast police car model. A couple of questions. One of the mode car book that I have mentions that JASC is...
4
4

Kits for sale...
Hello, I have recently decided to sell off most of my model collection ( I don't build as fast as I used to :-). Below is the first big chunk of stuff I'm parting with ( I'll be posting a new list in...
18
18

back from Germany
Got back late last night Visited a model shop in Berlin, bought a few things.... Spent 5 days drinking in Berlin 20 hours a day until my BD last Sat, the funeral wasnt good..... I then went down to...
3
3

Old Revell Kits
Has any one heard of Revell going to issue some of there old its again? Steve
6
6

FA: HW 100% sports cars, hot rods, hemis, and others
This auction ends tomorrow night. Thanks for looking to thin my collection. Auction is for 2 and 3-car lots of 100% HW mint in box, including the '63 Dick Landy Hemi , Mopar Missle, Porsche 550, Foose...

chip off the old block!1 slightly OT
I see that Congressman Kennedy is a real chip off the old block (Senator Ted Kennedy). Driving erratically without lights and sideswiping a police cruiser. When he got out of the car he was staggering...
54
54

re paragon resin sets
Paragon did stop production a few years ago but are back now. Hannants have stocks of some of the sets. brian

Hasegawa F15
Did anyone build hasegawa's 1/48 F15 A/C "IDF", #09471? Any obvious flaws I need to keep in mind. PS: and if you did, were you also a bit baffled at the lack of ordnance? There's a table with...
2
2

Paragon Resin Sets
I'm confused about the status of Paragon. From some quarters I'm hearing that they are out of business. Then again, I've seen posts that they are still in business -- sort of. Does anyone know the...
2
2