Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mould family tree...
Peeps Does anyone know whether there is a web-site or other resource that has a comprehensive list of which manufacturers have used or bought other manufacturer's moulds? For example, if you are...
7
7

F-16 TARS recce pod
I'm working (feverishly)on an article for the IPMS-NL magazine about F-16 stores. I've got a basic drawing of the Modular Reconnaissance Pod, that serves as the basis for the USAF's Theater Airborne...
4
4

wowsers
that lake b25 c show was really good. didn't repeat shit 500 times like those deep sea dorks do. catch it if you can.
3
3

British European green for a Crusader AA
I am building the Italeri Crusader AA OOTB. Can anyone suggest: - What are the most obvious problems to be fixed that can be fixed easily. - What color do you suggest? I don't really want to mess with...
3
3

Anyone here with the Italeri 1/72 OA-10?
I would like to know if the model contains any seven-shot rocket pods, LAU-68 or LAU-131. Thanks in advance! Rob My models: Me 163B site: AQM-34 site:
2
2

An X-15 wing planform question (Monogram and MPM)
A couple of years back I bought the Monogram 1/72 X-15 and started collecting references and reviews. The German magazine 'Modell Fan' had a thorough build article, in which the writer reports that...
7
7

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 5 days Last-modified: 1 September 2005 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...

(LA Area) JPL Open house - May 20, 21
The Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) is having its annual Open House on May 20, 21. If you are in the LA area (Pasadena, really) at that time, I would recommend you visit. See 1:1 models of the Mars...
2
2

Russian Military License Plates
I just finished the Military Wheels 1/72 GAZ AA truck, a superb little model with breathtaking detail. The license plate blank with tail light on top goes on the rear frame, but there is no...
5
5

Yakovlev fighters collection on e-bay
1/72nd scale injection Yakovlev Yak-1, Yak-7 and Yak-9

1/72 Do 17Z kit and Do 215 conversion set on E-bay
Do 17Z 215

Midwest Little CAP 232
Is anyone out here building the Midwest Little CAP 232 61 inch wingspan? I am rebuilding the wing, but I do not have any ribs to get a form from. I have the full plans of the wing and fuselage. But it...
1
1

interesting 1/72nd scale Yugoslav types on e-bay
Ikarus S-49A fighter R-100 PVT-H also see my other auctions. Thanks! Marko

rare limited edition Antonov An-26 w/photoetched parts on E-bay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6055106948

Research help wanted
I am trying to make models of the aircraft flown by the 318th Fighter Group during WWII. My father was supply officer for the 73rd and later the entire 318th. The Thunderbold thing is taken care of. I...
1
1