Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ARM: Review - DML 1/72 Scale Jagdtiger (Porsche) with Zimmerit
Kit Review: Dragon Models 1/72 Scale Armor Pro Series Kit No. 7291; Sd.Kfz. 186 Jagdtiger Porsche Production with Zimmerit; 145 parts (123 in grey styrene, 20 etched brass, 2 tan DS plastic tracks);...

ARM: Review - DML 1/72 Scale Sd.Kfz. 251/7 Ausf. C
Kit Review: Dragon Models Limited 1/72 Armor Pro Series Kit No. 7265; Sd.Kfz. 251/7 Ausf. C; 173 parts (144 in grey styrene, 27 etched brass, 2 tan DS plastic tracks); retail price US $11.98...

ARM: Review - DML 1/35 Scale Pzkw. IV Ausf. C
Kit Review: Dragon Models Limited 1/35 Scale '39-'45 Series Kit No. 6291; IV Ausf. C; 1,160 parts (646 in grey styrene, 288 "Magic Track" links, 180 etched brass, 35 clear styrene, 6 preformed steel...

Hobbay.com Grand Opening Announcement
We would like to take this opportunity to announce the Grand Opening of the new internet auction site: The site is intended to be an auction outlet for all Hobby related products including (but not...
2
2

FA: 1/72 Latecoere 299A resin kit
French prototype powered bt two engines one behind the other driving contra rotating props. Beautifull resin kit. Please look at: Thnaks, Tom

FA: 1/72 Junkers Ju-88 V-5 Ju-288 test machine Resin kit
Junkers Ju-88 with a trial Ju-288 cockpit grafted on the nose. Used for tests of the Ju-288 pressure cabin. Full resin kit. Please look at: Tom

FA: 1/72 Junkers F-13 Pigeon Carrier full resin kit
Junkers F-13 modified to ferry carrier pidgeons to their drop-off point. Flown pre war in Belgium Full resin kit Please look at: Tom eBay Mobile
1
1

Looking for 4+ MiG-23 book
Please respond if you know where I can find a copy. Failing that, some nice high-res scans of the drawings would be nice! Patrick
4
4

DS plastic tracks
Any special tips? Is there something I should know before painting it? That is going to be my first time :) I only did plastic link and length tracks until now. Maciek
2
2

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 5 days Last-modified: 1 September 2005 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...

Future of local Hobby Shops
Several posts recently complained about the demise or lack of good hobby shops that support the model builder. In my area (Colorado Springs / Denver), we don't seem to be experiencing the problem. We...
11
11

what is it
post of same name in the picture group. what is the plane, cuz it's cool?
9
9

'New' AMT '34 Ford
If you have not seen or read about it yet, you're gonna like this kit. They used the streetrod art for the new (Nostalgia) box. AMT has done exactly as promised. All the parts from the stock version...
3
3

gummy puck in paint
I opened a bottle of Modelmaster paint (Gloss white) that had been thinned 30% with Testors Modelmaster Airbrush Thinner, maybe 6 months back. (The bottle had been on a robart paint shaker for 20...
6
6

1/96th scale Jet Ranger
A friend has a 1/96th scale ice breaker and is looking for a similar scale Bell 206B Jet Ranger for the flight deck. Is there such a kit available? Any information appreciated. Cheers and thanks all....
8
8