Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: O.T. Ironic
I hope that doesn't happen to him on Stargate!

Thinning paints
Anyone have a suggested ratio for thinning water- or oil-based paints for use with an air brush? Tom Spence
3
3

Revell airliner windows
Gents, Having recently bought a few of the excellent Revell airliner kits I was wondering what methods you used in dealing with the window apertures, especially those that reqiure decalling over?...
1
1

X-1 Forums address
Rich, I lost your post when I went looking for the forum. Anyway here's the address I have for it: I hope that's enough to get you there. I went back to Google and typed in 'Bell X-1A' and this was on...
4
4

To Pack Away ,Or Not
I'm moving soon,should i box up all my unbuilt models indefinatly,or,wait until after i'm settled in my new abode?.Aside from damage to the kits,they are getting boxed.
19
19

Help!!! Which F-15 is Little Einstein's Big Jet?
Hello aviation enthusiasts, I'm not a regular reader of these groups but I'm desperate to find out some info on an F-15 model. My 4-year-old son watches Disney's Little Einsteins show, which has a...
10
10

Off to Germany early in the morning.
Back on the 4th May. Everyone stay safe!
4
4

directions needed
anyone have the sheet for the jo han me 262 that they could scan for me? thanks
1
1

Another of the great ones leaves us - Ronnie Sox
One of my old idols. -- C=2ER. Krieger Mopar Guy=A9 http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=3DRTD%2FMGArticle%2=FRTD_BasicArticle&c=3DMGArticle&cid=3D1137835547915

FA: 1/72 Junkers EF-131 jet bomber resin kit
Development of the Junkers Ju-287, flown in the USSR. Please look at: Thanks, Tom

FA: 1/72 Dornier Do-31 VTOL Transport Full resin kit
The worlds first and only VTOL Transport plane Please look at: Thanks, Tom

FA: 1/72 Borovkov Florov I-207 resin kit
The last soviet biplane fighter Please look at: Thanks, Tom

edr
is there a kit of this 8 wheel gem?

Hobby Inc.
Anyone know if Hobby Inc is reliable... ships on time, etc., etc.?

Paint Rack
All this talk about the "good 'ol days" and paint got me to looking through some of my stuff. I've found a metal Testors paint rack, the one with the military colors on top in bottles, and spray cans...
4
4