Best Rated threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Spitfire Mk. II Color scheme
Hello. I'm new to posting here, so go easy on the new guy. I have a question about the color scheme on the Spitfire Mk. II. The plane I'm building is from the late 1940 timeframe. My references show...
18
18

ARM: Review - Takom 1/35 scale T-55AM Russian Medium Tank
Kit Review: Takom 1/35 scale Kit No. 2041; T-55AM Russian Medium Tank; 693 parts (432 in grey styrene, 184 individual track links, 61 etched brass, 12 clear styrene, 2 black vinyl, 1 olive drab vinyl,...

Best way to glue wing or fuselage halves together at 1/32 scale ?
Hi, Real basic one is this, but what is the best way to glue two kit halves together for an aircraft fuselage or wing, considering the size of it e.g. a 1/32 Ju88 and the skill of following the edge...
6
6

Curtiss Hawk 75 - Armee de l'Air colours
Gents I am putting together the old Revell kit of the Curtiss Hawk 75 in French colours and was wondering if anyone had any ideas about the interior cockpit colour? I have seen photo's of a P-36...
14
14

Academy 1/35 (FIXED!) M4A2 Sherman Review
Yes, the new release has the rear hull problem fixed! Check out the review at Cybermodeler Online - Welcome to the Internet's most popular hobby and general scale modeling online magazine -...
1
1

Revell 1/32 AV-8A / Harrier Gr1 question
I recently bought the old Revell 1/32 kit of the AV-8A / Harrier GR1. I also was released as the "jump jet" in the 1980's. Searching the net I could not find any reviews / info on this kit. Any ideas...
3
3

Revell He-170 (kit #04229) Hungarian Air Force Option
Hi there, Perhaps for some sin I committed in a past life, a strange cosmic force compels me to make the Revell AG Heinkel He-70 'Blitz' kit (04229), which is a re-release of Matchbox's model, with...
3
3

F-15 cockpit metallic blue/green
Is there some brand of paint that has the right color for the metallic blue/green seen in the avionics bay of the F-15 or do I have to mix colors to get the right shade? Thanks in advance Gunze sanyo...
3
3