Best Rated threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Paasche VL: how to get stuck tip out of aircap?
basically i just smashed the hell out of my #3 tip trying to get it out of the air cap so now i have to buy a new one. I couldnt get it out till finally i used a little clamp i had and smashed it out,...
2
2

Auto-Etch Benchtop Photo-etch System
Several years ago ('96 I think) I bought the Auto-Etch system from Auto-Etch P.O. Box 12921j Philadelphia, PA 19108 Ph. 215 751 1060 FAX 215 751 0025 The goal was to make some 1/700 scale detailed...

1/144 Entex Concorde
Any thoughts on the quality of the model or its parentage? Bill Banaszak, MFE
8
8

Airfix 1914 Old Bill Bus
Right, time to pick a few brains. I'm in the mood to build the Airfix 1914 Old Bill Bus, but I'm to mean to fork out for the "1914 Old Bill Bus" issue. I know that some issues of the 1910 B Type Bus...
2
2

Photo Etch aids
Hi, OK I am tempted to add a photo-etch kit to a 1/35th model, say the Tamiya Merkava kit. The kit is £13 and the Eduard photo etch set is £14. Deliberately chosen as the kit is cheap as chips so if...
20
20

Who Makes the Best 1/72 F-86 Sabre?
I know that Academy, Hobbycraft and Fujimi make a 1/72 F-86, but which one is best in regard to accuracy, fit and detail? Jeff
13
13

Spitfire Mk. II Color scheme
Hello. I'm new to posting here, so go easy on the new guy. I have a question about the color scheme on the Spitfire Mk. II. The plane I'm building is from the late 1940 timeframe. My references show...
18
18

Andromeda Ascendant?
Anyone know where I can find a scale model kit of the Andromeda Ascendant from the sci-fi TV series of the same name? :)
7
7