Ronald Reagan-the greatest President of the 20th Century!

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott

You are a horse's ass. And I don't have any second thoughts about that.

Up yours,

Ken

Reply to
KLawr63125

You are the second horse's ass and I don't have any second thoughts about that either.

Up Yours,

Ken

Reply to
KLawr63125

Splitting hairs Tom. Pretty clear I meant an all-out war.

cheers,

Ken

Reply to
KLawr63125

Earth to Tom, please return. Oh and file a flight plan please. You are out beyond our best radar and telescopes.

Cheers,

Ken

Reply to
KLawr63125

Much better than what's in office now;-(

F Marion

Reply to
francis marion

Aahh, the lefties all hate Ronny with a passion. He's the guy who broke the Soviet Union and they will never forgive or forget!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

To kind of bring this back on-topic, I saw a news item about the christening of a Seawolf-Class sub named after Jimmy Carter. Both he and Rosalyn were present, she being the one breaking the bottle on its bow.

The article said he was one of 9 people to have a ship named after himself while still living.

Not too shabby!

I was not a big Carter fan back in the day, but he seems like he has always been a decent, well-intentioned fellow.

Mike (ODO)

Reply to
Mike (ODO)

I bought him a drink at the 2001 nats and he followed me home.... And I am not a PEToid. I am an Illinois resident, and I was simply adding to a thread about horsemeat. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

You lost me here. Are you saying I'm Al's personal straw man? Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

28 year federal employee. Kim M
Reply to
Royabulgaf

Horseshoe?

Reply to
Royabulgaf

So was Neville Chamberlain.

Reply to
Scott Lowther

Rookie. ;~)

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Yeah. Whatever. I was trying to be charitable. It's so easy to scoff in hindsight.

Mike (ODO) PROUD Kit Assembler Rock 'n' Roll cello player

Reply to
Mike (ODO)

but carter has actually stopped fights. funny that he has better success out of office.

Ever have a real job or were you on the dole your whole working life?

Cheers,

Ken

Reply to
KLawr63125

A couple of years back one of our missing correspondents and I had a discussion about Carter. My point was that Carter was too decent and moral to make a good president. You have to have a certain amount of guile. The fact that Carter leads by his own example and gets more done without the power of the office suggests the guile was personally beyond him.

Nope, never voted for him.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

No, I'll give him credit for that one. He got that right.

Not much else.

Mark chynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

I don't drink - I have enough other vices that I don't need that one....

Reply to
Al Superczynski