Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mold Manufacturer
Har Jing Plastic Mold Co., Ltd Been devoted to the research and development of the mold products all the time , has produced and sold and popularized . It is specialized mold manufacturer, mold maker,...

Mold Maker
Har Jing Plastic Mold Co., Ltd Been devoted to the research and development of the mold products all the time , has produced and sold and popularized . It is specialized mold manufacturer, mold maker,...

Underdefined sketch
I am trying to get a sketch fully defined. I presently have the sign in front of the sketch. For the life of me I cannot see why it is underdefined, (the sketchs are in blue). I have tried Fixed, but...
4
4

2008 Mate Coordinate System
I don't have SW2008 but I read that you can mate a Coordinate System of PART1 to a Coordinate System of PART2. Has anyone tried this? Are there delta distance, and/or rotation options while mating the...
4
4

Hidden lines and edge linesshowing as dark solid lines in assembly
In an assemlby part file, I am seeing the edges and even the hidden lines as very dark prominent lines. I think I turned an option of that I do not want on. I am set at shaded with edges, but I never...

Save bom as csv
Hi all I save many of my bom's as a *.csv in order to open it up in excel to reorder for sparepart lists and then later on save it as pdf. I found no better way to do this, and today it works great...
7
7

Plastic Mold
Har Jing Plastic Mold Co., Ltd Been devoted to the research and development of the mold products all the time , has produced and sold and popularized . It is specialized mold manufacturer, mold maker,...

Eccentric Fittings in Solidworks Routing
Hi. I am using SW Routing on my process piping and would like to know if anyone has had any luck inserting any eccentric fittings. I use eccentric reducers frequently and need to be able to insert the...

broken refs and then fully defined I thought
I created a part "in context" in an assembly. Then I opened the part up in its own file. I broke the external references and thought that I went into the sketches and fully defined them. But I am...
5
5

Hidden LInes in Drawings/Line weight
Is there a way once I have the drawing open, and I change the option System Options/Drawings/Display Style/ hidden lines to hidden lines "on", that the current view in the drawing are updated...
3
3

Computer Security Information and What You Can Do To Keep Your System Safe!
.:: Unix and Linux Hacking and Security ::. 1. Unix - Vulnerabilities and Advisories -- Tutorials and Papers -- Specific Exploits and Vulnerabilities 2. Unix - Security Tools -- Unix Security and...

Exporting triangulated mesh from Solidworks 2007
Is it possible to export the actual mesh used to display the model in the viewport? Yes, I know you can export it as an STL and it's options but you don't know how it's going to triangulate the model...
9
9

sw file preview not updating
Hi there, we use SW 2007 SP 5. I remember from former versions when saving a part or assembly, a prieview for the open dialog is automatically created. Now with SW 2007, I experience that once the...
4
4

Curve - plane intersection
Hi all, is it posible to find a point of intersection between plane and edge of a surface? Thanks
4
4

Vista SW 2008 sp1 errors
Has anyone seen these errors? WHen I start SW or when I open a part,drawing or assembly (and when each part of the assy is resolved) I receive the following errors "The specified procedure could not...
5
5