Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Free download 3d model 3ds and obj format.
Free download 3d model 3ds and obj format. http://www.dynamicwork.net/download-3d-model-library.htmlhttp://www.dynamicwork.net/download-3d-model-library-2.html

Retrieving Drawings Across a WAN
We have Engineers using SW to design products in the US, Europe & China. We need to setup a system where the Support Techs can find and access drawings across the regions. One problem we run into is...
3
3

2007 SP 5.0 is available
Who dares? ;-) Good Luck! Jojo
7
7

2008 Upgrade Training
I'm planning an upgrade from 2006 to 2008. I know the UI has changed quite a bit. Do you think it's changed enough to require some type of formal training. Maybe 1/2 day or full day?
3
3

Buying an Espresso Machine
Espresso is an Italian beverage made from ground coffee beans. In order to extract the rich, syrupy brew from the grinds, an espresso machine is needed...

SolidWorks File Version Check
Hi, Well about 12 months ago i put a request for help out there to the macro guru's to create a version checker for SolidWorks files for me. Markku Lehtola of fame helped out (thanks again!) and...
1
1

how to redefine a section?
How do I redefine a section view on a drawing after I make changes to the model? I currently have to delete and redo the section. TIA
2
2

Will be speaking at Central MA/ Northern CT SWUG Nov. 14th
I have been asked to speak at the upcoming CMNC-SWUG event at the National Plastics Center in Leominster, MA on Wednesday Nov. 14th. The title of my presentation: "21st century tool for Consumer...

2008 Upgrade Testing
We are planning an upgrading from 2006 to 2008. I'm starting to put together a testing plan to make sure there aren't any big surprises. My major concern is that we do a lot of internal development so...
6
6

Plug-ins to translate files from and to SW
Title says it all: tried any, don't know how good/ useful they are. HIH JM Editeur de solutions d'échanges de données CAO, Intégration en OEM par les éditeurs de logiciels, 15 ans d'expérience en...
3
3

Re: Outfoxing jb
What is that? A printer test?
2
2

Command manager
you do know that you can turn command manager off and resort to your old Icon layout. I love the new Context tool bar... it is a GREAT time saver... and the drawing views awsome. I think the DimXpert...

SolidWorks 2008 training
I have been working on exaustless training for SolidWorks 2008, and you are correct it has a lot of changes. I have found most of the changes VERY helpfully. However, there are a few display issues I...

SW hotkeys list - updated
I have updated the hotkey list to include the SW2008 changes. Let me know if you see something I missed. This zip file has the list and also the number keypad macro stuff. one is just the list. WT

ah its all moved
I have just done 2007sp4 to 2008 upgrade was supprised to see how much the front end has changed, is there any way to get back to the old interface as I would prefer it at the mo, Boss wants to know...
4
4