Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Drawing spring in proE with two axis.
Hi friends, I'm trying to do one rectangular spring in proE that's looks rectangle with two semi circle in ends. That's it have two axis. Could any one help me to do this in proE. Thanks & regards...
1
1

A drawing with a table that has dimensions linked to the part/assembly?
Hello I am looking at creating a general table in a drawing that have cells that are dynamically linked to the dimensions within a part or assembly. In thsi case a I creating a "nozzle table" that has...
2
2

Free Shapeworks
Does anyone know of any freeware that does what Shapeworks can do? - there was something at some point but I cant remember the link and i think its discontinued anyway. Thanks, Will.

greyed out dimension on drawing
I have a model with an associated drawing. I change the model and the dimensions on the print are greyed out (which is logical). How do I fix the dimension on the drawing besides deleting it and...

New addins and macros
Just updated my website with some new SW addins and macros.

OT Dongle emulation
We have a team of engineers travelling to clients with laptops loaded with dongled software. The dongles are subject to loss, theft, breakage and malfunction. Replacement units are very expensive....

Unable to select Third Angle Projections when selecting Model Views
I have set the display setting to 3rd Angle Projection, however when in the drawing module and selecting a model view(s) the graphical display on the left side of the screen is showing 1st Angle...
4
4

Exploded Views
Hi All, I hope you can help me with this problem. How do you explode Sub Assemblies within an Assembly. Can't see a way of doing this although I know it must be possible. SW2006 SP5.1 Thanks in...
4
4

Defining a plane in a VB script from 3 points
Guys I require the syntax to define a plane from 3 points to be executed in a vb macro. The SW API help is horrible, any help would be appreciated.
5
5

A visit with Dan Bovinich
This week I had the privelege of being able to visit with Dan. I got to put my hands on a slightly battered world class battle-bot and toss around some thoughts on assembly techniques. Then we went...
2
2

Re: SpaceClaim Gets The Message And Finally Makes A Demo Available
> [ jon banquer you can shove space claim up yer butt SpaceClaim | 3D Direct Modeling software for conceptual engineering, CAE/Model preparation, and industrial design from SpaceClaim SpaceClaim | 3D...

Solid Professor and Matt Lombard team up
Matt and Solid Professor have teamed up - Link to the Advanced Surfacing course at Solid Professor. have to stretch my training budget and get this, I'd be sure to learn something. John Layne
21
21

19 inch electronic rack model
Hi all, Does anyone have, or know where I can get, a good model of a 19" electronic rack? Height is not a major issue. It's just for a conceptual view. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks. - Nick
4
4

TCX
EMI offers CAD independant Data Managment, PLM, etc solutions for engineering and manufacturing businesses. Contact Adam at or 513-563-0400 x226 for more information.

precision weight scale?
Anyone know of a precision weight scale with i/o's for say a red / green light. capacity is in the 75-100 lb range. should be very industrial rugged like. thanks!
1
1