Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Senior Mechanical Engineer @ Zodiac Pool Systems ? San Diego, California
Zodiac is the leading provider of premium, innovative pool and spa products and is committed to designing and producing the most energy efficient, ear th-friendly pool products and systems available....

HELLO! ... HELLO .. Hello ... hello ...
Looks like I haven't been around since way back in 2008. Jeez I'm getting old. Looks pretty dusty in here. Anyone still around? rm
1
1

SolidWorks Electrical 3D designer
I currently have an opening for a Solidworks Electrical 3D designer in Charlotte, NC in case anyone with that skill set i looking.

Help me in a solidworks part design.
Hi, I'm Ermes and i am making one project that consist in a ship stuctural construction. That structural has a curved shape obtained with splite line, and i can't maked with structural mambers. you...

Call of sub type failiure, how do i register/check it?
I've writen some code in the solidworks api and i have a line i wish to check if it goes through. 0.01, False it makes an offset surface on the face im currently on, but sometimes it is not posible...

Need some help
Hi, So I have an eagle file for my razor imu and they in .brd and .sch. I am t rying use this along with the ftdi breakout and arduino for a project, but I need to create an enclosure for it. The only...
1
1

Error I would like to override somehow...
I'm trying to design a QR code to be 3D printed... It did the full sketch o utline but didn't realize, until it was too late that I can't have three en dpoints going to one point... So it won't let me...
3
3

Foam laser cutting machine
This is our EVA Foam laser cutting machine cutting show, Regards Casper
1
1

Macro to Collect Area Moment of Inertia and Save to Text file
Hi All I need help. I have a shaft of various cross sectional profiles and I need to get the area moment of inertia at various points along it. I want to get the xx and yy MOIs and save them to an...

Smart features and controlling the driving sketch ...
Someone just pointed out something to me on these smart features of smart p arts. So far I have only used smart features for panel mounted components so they will automatically cut same mounting...

concrete cleaning
We at Target Traffiti do Concrete Cleaning, and we have all kind of Graffiti Removal Products, and we are leading Paint Removal Service Providers in Toronto. More Info:

Can anyone help me to create the curve on surfboard
Can anyone help me to create the curve on surfboard ..image and file attached file image Thanks in advance .. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49dYa5XQfP0VG5fNjVvZGF1R3M/view?usp=sharing...

DUAL DIMENSIONS
SolidWorks only allows secondary dimensions to be displayed 1 of 4 ways (top, bottom, right, left)under Tools, Options, Document Properties, Detailing. This setting applies to the entire drawing, and...

lasercutting service summer discounts
hello all, I thought this can be of interest to some folks in this group: Cherrylaser, a downtownLA-based laser cutting service, is offering summer discounts until end of August 2014: 15% off on all...

Generate a single balloon for an assembly.
Hello, I need help regarding balloon generation on solidworks. In my main assembly , i have several sub-assemblies (for eg., bearings) which i want to be numb ered as a single part. right now, it is...