Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Exclude sheet from printing
Dear All, Do any of you know if it is possible to exclude a drawing sheet from printing based on the sheetname?? Thanks, JJ
2
2

SW World 2007 Wrap Up
Its been a quick 5 days here in New Orleans, and tomorrow I start my journey home. First and foremost is the condition of the city. In the downtown and convention area, you cant even tell anything...
1
1

Export/Import solidworks files into Google SketchUp, adobe acrobat etc
Can anybody help with export of solidworks drawings files into a userfriendly presentation program such as MS Powerpoint etc. ? Thanks a lot for the help
3
3

Another design table issue!
How can I get the table back on the screen all the way? Not sure how it happened, I usually do my editing in a new window and just check what will display when inseted into a dwg by editing in the SW...
1
1

SW World 2007 Day 3 Morning (and Day 2 PM & Event)
Well three days have come and gone like it was one. I discovered last year that with all the information that available here, the days tend to run into eachother, and it makes it feel like one fun...
7
7

OT Aerospace composites designers wanted...Utah
We have a requirement coming up for experienced Solidworks designers with aerospace composites experience to work in Utah. Conditions not yet negotiated but if anyone is interested please contact me....

Smart Components limitation? Template
i am using smart components and want to template parts to have this. so i design machine simple parts rect blocks with tapped cbore ans clearnce holes tried to set up the template files with smart...
2
2

Annotations in a Library Feature
I have a Library feature with many configurations. What I want to do is automate the dimensioning of this feature when detailing a part, but I want to somehow include a note that is linked to the...

soft to bach convert Slddrw to dfx or dwg
witch soft to convert slddrw to dxf ou dwg ? we dont have Solidwork ..... Thanks FaB
5
5

Heical cut on a 3D sketch
Hi Guys Here is a challenge for you. I want to draw a length of pipe (it is actually conduit) that has a helical cut on it. As the pipe follows an irregular path I need it to follow the path of the 3D...
1
1

New System Specs - Suggestions?
Hi, I recently purchased a new system (for about 2K), with the following specs: -Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 2.4GhZ processor -Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi edition mobo -2GB Kingston Ram -620W Liberty power supply...
10
10

Printing in Solidworks
I am trying to print a 'C' size drawing on two 11 x 17 pages. Does anyone know how to do this without using the selection option in the print dialog box? Thanks Tim
1
1

Solidworks World Day 2 Morning Session (and day 1 afternoon)
Well things here in New Orleans continue to get more and more exciting! The second half of Day 1 was packed with nothing but pure information sessions. Its great to be able to sit in on a tech...

Tolerance decimal placements
Is there anyway to specify decimal placements for the min. and max. variations in a bilateral tolerance separately? For instance, if I want +0.005 to -0, instead of +0.005 to -0.000.
12
12

Photoworks environment question
If one of the Photowork Gurus here in this Forum would be willing to take the time to explain the concept and procedure to produce a "home made environment" in Photoworks, it would certainly be...
3
3