Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CNC: Has anyone run into problems with MasterCam X and SW 2007 configurations
Has anyone run into problems with MasterCam X and SW 2007 configurations? We are having problems with Mastercam seeing all the configs, especially Mastercam that is installed on the W2k OS (no SW...
2
2

Newbie needs some Titleblock help
Hi to all. I am new to solidworks have been using inventor. I have been trying unsuccessfully to insert my customers title block into my drawing file. Can anyone please direct me to where I can find...
4
4

Drawing forms question
Hello everyone, I am new to Solidworks. I want to make "A", "B", and "C" size drawing forms that have attributes built into them to automatically populate the drawing forms from data built into the...
3
3

Newbie Question: 3D Condiment Central
In 2007 how do you turn it off? It seems to be hosing our limited bandwidth.
3
3

Solidworks Dimensioning Question
It would be appreciated by several of us Solidworks students if someone in this Forum could tell us if there is a consistent way to display dimensions of a model after the model is completed and...
9
9

File Open Methods
Hello, Is anyone aware of any file path issues when opening solidworks assemblies by the typical->File->Open verses double clicking it in windows explorer? For example: When opening an assembly, a...
3
3

cimitron iges question?
Hi, Some of the toolmakers I work with use cimitron. They tend to ask for iges files by default - but if I send an assembly as a single file, wether or not I use the 'flatten' option, any bodies that...
4
4

Re: Im Hoping This Is What You Need
How can we stop these scum from spamming!
1
1

Section View demolished by Rebuild
Anybody else ever have dimensions on a Section-View all flip to the other side of the view when you CTRL+Q the drawing? I've got it happening on 4 drawings. I hate the thought of having to clean it...

Training Files
Hello, I'm totally new to Solid Works. Can someone tell me how to make use of the Solid Works Training Files available for download. I have downloaded these and can't seem to pull up the individual...
4
4

2006/2007 at home
hi can anyone please help me vith a functional crack for either SW2006 or 2007. SP?? doesnt mather thanks in advance kup
14
14

Mates, over constrained, challenge!
A challenge! I have an assembly with 6 parts and I can not get it to mate correctly. I will send the assembly to anyone, (who use's Solidworks professionally), so that you may help me to find a way to...
5
5

strong-back bends (sheetmetal bend gussets)
I know this has been discussed in the past. I was wondering if someone has come up with an elegant (i.e. easy) way to represent these on sheetmetal parts? I'm still on 2006, maybe 2007 addresses this...
8
8

Suggestion for mouse cursor
Often times I use the surface filter for some selections and then turn it off with the "X" hot key. However, when I am in an measurement mode the mouse cursor turns into a "generic" measure tool. But,...
4
4

Mating Problem with Dovetails
Although I am a newcomer to Solidworks, I have mated hundreds of different parts to one another in 50 and 60 part assemblies, without many problems. For some reason, that now shatters my confidence, I...
6
6