Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2 basic questions
Hello again. Hope you can help with a couple of questions; (Using Solidworks 2006) 1. In Photoworks is there any way of renaming the material? 2. Is the Animator any different/improved for 2007?...

boolstatus in SW VB
if i record a VB macro in SW2007 and view it afterwards, there is always lines who start with the word "boolstatus". what is this variable used for? for example: boolstatus = "Point2@3DSketch1",...
5
5

Standalone version of DWGEditor?
Apparently there has been a DWGEditor standalone version available for quite some time, but I'm unable to get it (although I should be entitled to it) because my subscription service contract is...
2
2

Quadro FX1500 - SLI or no SLI?
Hi, I've recently bought a new computer with a Mobo featuring Nvidia SLI nForce chipset. With it, i bought a Quadro FX1500 GC which according to Nvidia's web site DOES NOT support SLI technology. But...
1
1

Revision Cloud
It baffles me that SW doesn't have a revision cloud command. I use splines and was wonder if there was a better method. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
1
1

API: SaveAs4, how to save every sheet on separate PDF file?
Hi, SaveAs4 (like SW as well) saves all drawing sheets into one file, but is there a way to have separate pdf files for every sheet? regards Markku
7
7

Re: Color Properties for Configurations
Feeling less dumb now... See previous post on 1/3/2007 with the same title. The top-level SW assembly now "forgets" the colors and makes them a random configuration... could be one of the 5 I had...
2
2

Equations and external relations leading to out of date light weight?
I have noticed that when I open a top level assembly most of the components are out of date light weight and I know that I have not made changes to those items. I have started thinking that possibly...
1
1

(Slightly OT) Aluminium Foil Tray
Happy New Year to all, Apologies for the slight OT Subject but I'm looking for some info - website, book, etc or maybe there's a group Guru who can give me a heads up on the design of Al foil...

driven dimensions in design table
Another one for the experts, I need to have a driven dimension show up in the design table. Created a sketch, used convert entities to place an arc. Dimensioned the arc (which was fully defined) and...
2
2

Saving Color Properties in Configurations Question
Hi, I feel dumb...
1
1

2007 dwg export problem
I am trying out SW2007, sp2.1 for my first mold design. When I export the drawing as a dwg file, all of the hidden lines disappear-both on my SW drawing and they are not there when I open the dwg file...
7
7

API Question - ModelDoc2::SaveAs4 , how to prompt for path ?
I want to use the ModelDoc2::SaveAs4 command with my Save to DXF macro, but I am trying to figure out how to get the SaveAs dialog box to popup for the user to choose where to save the file. After...
2
2

OT:The two most beautiful women in the world are on QVC
Sharon Faetsch and Pat James-Dementri. Sharon is not as easy to find as Pat (the latter of whom is on QVC Morning Show Mon-Fri 7am-9am) but is well worth the search. And check postings on for how...
2
2

Imported part not displaying in drawing views?
Have a model supplied from a customer that is made up of a combination of multiple surface and solid bodies. When exorted to a drawing file, nothing shows up in any of the drawing views. If I open up...