Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CONISIO/PDMWorks Enterprise
Nobody seems to have an answer to these two questions, so we thought we'd see if anyone's doing this, and then we'll know what works. The first question is this: Is anyone using Conisio/PDMWorks...

Job Opportunity - Draftsman - NC
ABCO Automation, located near Greensboro, NC has an immediate opening for a full-time SolidWorks draftsman. Little to no experience is OK; all experience levels will be considered. Path for...

configurations and mirrored parts
I have a part with some complicated chamfers. A drawing was made of the as drawn and of a mirred part. Now I've added a configuration to the original part showing a 'as welded' view (some holes...
3
3

Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle
Wilcom ES9 / SP3 Software - Need Alternate to the Dongle =========================================== I have this software and don't the idea of using the Dongle to activate the software key. I would...
1
1

VBA, accepting input from text box
I have a macro that will create a new configuration for all documents in a selected folder but the only way I can get it to work is to "hard code" the configuration name by putting the configuration...
8
8

BOM & Balloons not matching?
What would caused the itme numbers in the balloons to not match the items in the BOM when detailing an assembly? Thanks Jeff
4
4

Has anyone tried this new surface modelling software?
Any of the surfacing gurus here used this software? seems to have total freedom of surface manipulation and can create surfaces with any number of sides. Unfortunately my demo version does not seem to...
1
1

Cosmos Materials
OK, I did my Google search, and couldn't find the answer (for you folks who like to respond "do a google search"). The question has to do with adding custom materials for Cosmos Express. I've created...
2
2

New Boundary Feature Video
Is posted at the SolidWorks site on the CPD industry solutions page: Regards Mark
5
5

PRINTING-Buffer overflow using HighQuality mode with Shaded drawings
Has anyone run into problems with buffer overflow on the printer when printing shaded drawings using the high quality toggle? We saw embedded excel spreadsheets refuse to print text when this...

C-320E
My partner and I have been looking at a C320E that is for sale. Anyone have any input pro's con's etc.? Daveb
2
2

Requirements to take the CSWP exam?
I want to take the CSWP exam. I was told by the nearest VAR that I have to take several training classes before I can take the test. When I asked if this was suggested or required, he told me it was...
1
1

Looking for a CAD/Solidworks Designer
I had someone local do a design for me at the end of last year. I need some modifications done and I do not want to use him again. I am looking for a company or a licensed, insured designer to make...
2
2

Repeat Winner for December PhotoWorks Contest
Congratulations to Lin Shaodun who has managed to win the PhotoWorks Rendering Contest for both November and December. Lin is one of two people that has been able to be a repeat winner of the contest....

New Dell 30" UltraSharp Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor
Merry Christmas. At work, I just got a new Dell 30" monitor and a 3d Spaceball. Holy crapoly, this is the way Cad Cam was meant to be. I have a 21" Viewsonic monitor at home and it feels like a 14"...
2
2